Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] FR World Records III
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
[quote name="Breakcore" date="2021-10-09 23:04:13" ] BG Story (Why?) I own beetles as pets IRL. Seeing them get fed to dragons hurts. So, as a dumb self-challenge, I started to hoard beetles. [/quote] Aw, that's sweet! Let's not tell anyone I have more dung beetles alone than that in my Vault .... because I spend SO much time in the Mire! It's an accident, not a plan, so it ought not count, eh? I think it's cool you have beetles for pets! My own pet's diet is another pet animal, which could be difficult if I thought about it too hard! (I figure I make up for it by not eating animals myself, since I don't [i]have[/i] to!)
Breakcore wrote on 2021-10-09 23:04:13:
BG Story (Why?)

I own beetles as pets IRL.
Seeing them get fed to dragons hurts.
So, as a dumb self-challenge, I started to hoard beetles.

Aw, that's sweet! Let's not tell anyone I have more dung beetles alone than that in my Vault .... because I spend SO much time in the Mire! It's an accident, not a plan, so it ought not count, eh?

I think it's cool you have beetles for pets! My own pet's diet is another pet animal, which could be difficult if I thought about it too hard! (I figure I make up for it by not eating animals myself, since I don't have to!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@MilleniumTheReef heads up - dragons keep growing until they're done with their first cooldown, so she won't keep the record. ^^;
@MilleniumTheReef heads up - dragons keep growing until they're done with their first cooldown, so she won't keep the record. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After oh thsnks will keep in mind
@After oh thsnks will keep in mind
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
Username: Anomal0car1s
Type of record (breaking, new, updating, etc.): Duplicate (I think?)
Dragon's name: Nemertea
Record: Quickest primal hatch
Proof of Achievement: Her mother (my custom progen) was 'born' on July 09, 2021, and Nemertea was born on Jul 14, 2021. Unfortunately I don't have any hard evidence that she was born primal, but my first ever forum post does detail her hatch and my excitement over it. (link)
Username: Anomal0car1s
Type of record (breaking, new, updating, etc.): Duplicate (I think?)
Dragon's name: Nemertea
Record: Quickest primal hatch
Proof of Achievement: Her mother (my custom progen) was 'born' on July 09, 2021, and Nemertea was born on Jul 14, 2021. Unfortunately I don't have any hard evidence that she was born primal, but my first ever forum post does detail her hatch and my excitement over it. (link)
output-onlinepngtools-38.pngoutput-onlinepngtools-5.pngimage-4.png
dead thread, BUT, i am happily claiming a record for quickest multigaze hatch! Username: sylasbriarwood Type of record: new, i think!! Dragon's name: unnamed as of yet, but she'll get one soon Record: Quickest multigaze hatch!!! Proof of Achievement: Progenitors were "born" Nov 13, this nest is their babies, born Nov 18 -- also, here's a hatchy screenshot! [img]https://img.nickpic.host/gJlXy6.png[/img]
dead thread, BUT, i am happily claiming a record for quickest multigaze hatch!

Username: sylasbriarwood
Type of record: new, i think!!
Dragon's name: unnamed as of yet, but she'll get one soon
Record: Quickest multigaze hatch!!!
Proof of Achievement: Progenitors were "born" Nov 13, this nest is their babies, born Nov 18 -- also, here's a hatchy screenshot!

gJlXy6.png
Wishlist | Profile Pic Dragon
Thread might be dead right now, but was coming by to see if there was a "Biggest Coli Reward" ever. (Like the most items in one battle, like 7+ or something. I don't think I've gotten it, but I did just get a 6 item reward from coli. Might come back later with some news of something bigger!
Thread might be dead right now, but was coming by to see if there was a "Biggest Coli Reward" ever. (Like the most items in one battle, like 7+ or something. I don't think I've gotten it, but I did just get a 6 item reward from coli. Might come back later with some news of something bigger!
Mini-Banner.png Sand
BXnGYeU.png
FR + 2
Hibernal Den HUB
@Skyshale Hi! I just noticed that the numbers for Sjavarfoll (Lightest pearlcatcher) are incorrect. I must've submitted him when his breeding cooldown wasn't quite up. His actual weight is 345.74kg. Thanks!
@Skyshale Hi! I just noticed that the numbers for Sjavarfoll (Lightest pearlcatcher) are incorrect. I must've submitted him when his breeding cooldown wasn't quite up. His actual weight is 345.74kg. Thanks!
H9klr6C.png xxxxx
iAiI6jU.png

FR +21
End/Endself
He/Him
Xe/Xem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QFMsHc3.png xxxxx Uf8EgNV.png
[center][b]Guess who's back![/b][/center] [center][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1][/center] [center]Whew. Super long hiatus, huh? Well, I'm back and better than ever, and I've even brought some changes with me! (See the full list of changes in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2875535/1#post_43709601]Announcements[/url] area.) A lot of them are just for my convenience, since managing this behemoth of a task by myself was getting ridiculously taxing for my mental health. I think it's safe to say I overestimated myself the first time around. Among the biggest changes are the new ways to submit records. [b]From now on, all records will be submitted through google forms I've made, with the exception of rare dragons, which you may still submit here in the comments.[/b] Go [url=https://forms.gle/NUn9Fv3eU76kG9qJ7]here[/url] to submit dragon size records, and [url=https://forms.gle/S9QTxAwd9JTbWe6b6]here[/url] to submit hoard records! All submissions are automatically filed into a private spreadsheet, to help me sift through the numbers and reduce the workload. [b]The record list will be updated once a week, starting NEXT SUNDAY, March 13th.[/b] While this change will make it more difficult for players to be featured on the record list in general, it will allow record holders to relish their title for a reasonable amount of time. It should feel good to have made such an accomplishment (or have gotten lucky)! During Sundays, the record list will go into maintenance, and submissions will be halted until everything is updated. Hopefully this should make things much easier. For those of you still subscribed to the thread for so long, or those who just popped in after a while to check up on things, thank you so much for your patience <3 The support is very appreciated. I hope to see some stunning records soon!! [img]https://imgur.com/QctYZbO.png[/img][/center]
Guess who's back!
Whew. Super long hiatus, huh? Well, I'm back and better than ever, and I've even brought some changes with me! (See the full list of changes in the Announcements area.) A lot of them are just for my convenience, since managing this behemoth of a task by myself was getting ridiculously taxing for my mental health. I think it's safe to say I overestimated myself the first time around.

Among the biggest changes are the new ways to submit records.

From now on, all records will be submitted through google forms I've made, with the exception of rare dragons, which you may still submit here in the comments.

Go here to submit dragon size records, and here to submit hoard records!
All submissions are automatically filed into a private spreadsheet, to help me sift through the numbers and reduce the workload.

The record list will be updated once a week, starting NEXT SUNDAY, March 13th. While this change will make it more difficult for players to be featured on the record list in general, it will allow record holders to relish their title for a reasonable amount of time. It should feel good to have made such an accomplishment (or have gotten lucky)! During Sundays, the record list will go into maintenance, and submissions will be halted until everything is updated. Hopefully this should make things much easier.

For those of you still subscribed to the thread for so long, or those who just popped in after a while to check up on things, thank you so much for your patience <3 The support is very appreciated. I hope to see some stunning records soon!!

QctYZbO.png
YRmQuaa.png

Wishlist
Flight Rising World Records
Art Shop
FR +2
Was it Aberrations that did it?

Looking forward to seeing how those work out size-wise. Not that I have any to contribute atmo!

Looking forward to seeing how those work out size-wise. Not that I have any to contribute atmo!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[quote name="Deladria" date="2022-03-08 11:21:26" ] Was it Aberrations that did it? Looking forward to seeing how those work out size-wise. Not that I have any to contribute atmo! [/quote] Heehoo kind of! I got wrapped up with irl stuff and then got whacked in the face by a surprise new breed, unlocked the memory of this and here I am. Worth it though, I hope this is just as fun as it was before :D
Deladria wrote on 2022-03-08 11:21:26:

Heehoo kind of! I got wrapped up with irl stuff and then got whacked in the face by a surprise new breed, unlocked the memory of this and here I am. Worth it though, I hope this is just as fun as it was before :D
YRmQuaa.png

Wishlist
Flight Rising World Records
Art Shop
FR +2
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47