Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] FR World Records III
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@SapphireLizard Record or not, she's a breathtaking beautiful little noodle!
@SapphireLizard Record or not, she's a breathtaking beautiful little noodle!
quwwzfK.png
He/Him | FRT+15 | Casual Player
Hoarder | Rhythm Gamer
pkPhZzo.png
@DuskofDawn12
Ohhh that makes sense! After all this time I somehow never figured out whether they gradually grow or just automatically gain their new stats after growing lmao, but ty for letting me know!

@Narlord
And ty!! Turns out I was mistaken as far as records go and I was kinda hoping I just had a stupidly small spiral, but even without that I love her all the same and hope I can eventually figure out how the heck I wanna dress her because she's one of the many goobers giving me trouble with that-
I've got a massive hoard of apparel and yet I cant seem to dress some of my dragons for the life of me fGHYJDFTGH
@DuskofDawn12
Ohhh that makes sense! After all this time I somehow never figured out whether they gradually grow or just automatically gain their new stats after growing lmao, but ty for letting me know!

@Narlord
And ty!! Turns out I was mistaken as far as records go and I was kinda hoping I just had a stupidly small spiral, but even without that I love her all the same and hope I can eventually figure out how the heck I wanna dress her because she's one of the many goobers giving me trouble with that-
I've got a massive hoard of apparel and yet I cant seem to dress some of my dragons for the life of me fGHYJDFTGH
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47