Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should Iri/Shim Be Left Alone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I wouldn't mind if they redid it. After all, that is what they said they would do years ago so we had it coming and I'm excited to see a remake :)
I wouldn't mind if they redid it. After all, that is what they said they would do years ago so we had it coming and I'm excited to see a remake :)
unknown-2.png
Never likes those genes because they dont look right at all, specially shimmer. Almost all colors of shimmer on Fae's are horrible. Not only Fae's, seems like its most of the starter breeds that suffer. Just my opinion that Fae's look the worst with those iri or shim.
Yes it's a premium currency gene and so expensive for awkward results. Yes it looks right on some breeds but most should be fixed.

Never likes those genes because they dont look right at all, specially shimmer. Almost all colors of shimmer on Fae's are horrible. Not only Fae's, seems like its most of the starter breeds that suffer. Just my opinion that Fae's look the worst with those iri or shim.
Yes it's a premium currency gene and so expensive for awkward results. Yes it looks right on some breeds but most should be fixed.

6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
They really shouldn't alter genes in any way that obviously alters the entire dragon. By this point a lot of people have bought/bred/gened (possibly spent real money geneing) dragons with those genes as they look now because that's what they want in a dragon. It would be horribly unfair to just rip that away from them.
They really shouldn't alter genes in any way that obviously alters the entire dragon. By this point a lot of people have bought/bred/gened (possibly spent real money geneing) dragons with those genes as they look now because that's what they want in a dragon. It would be horribly unfair to just rip that away from them.
don't like my dragons
Support for the fix. If it's an error it should be fixed, no matter how long it has been out. And a lot of my dragons are iri/shim, so I could end up boned by this. But an error is an error.
Support for the fix. If it's an error it should be fixed, no matter how long it has been out. And a lot of my dragons are iri/shim, so I could end up boned by this. But an error is an error.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I have a couple Fae with Iri / Shim that I gened that way because I liked the subtle coloring. If the change is too drastic, I may need to re-gene my progen and redo a breeding pair that took me months. Hopefully the change is okay.
I have a couple Fae with Iri / Shim that I gened that way because I liked the subtle coloring. If the change is too drastic, I may need to re-gene my progen and redo a breeding pair that took me months. Hopefully the change is okay.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
It's an art error and even if I have some dragons with the new shading myself, I know it's wrong and want it to be fixed
I also agree that the lineart for faes needs to be fixed, since that's another legit error that is even inconsistent with the lineart available for skin/accent-making

and that's not considering how many more errors are tied to the gene as a Whole aside from these two major ones

M ridgebacks have a missing shading on a plate of their chest
Vermillion shimmer has the wrong accent color on F coatls only

and many more inconsistencies across the board

it needs an overhaul badly
It's an art error and even if I have some dragons with the new shading myself, I know it's wrong and want it to be fixed
I also agree that the lineart for faes needs to be fixed, since that's another legit error that is even inconsistent with the lineart available for skin/accent-making

and that's not considering how many more errors are tied to the gene as a Whole aside from these two major ones

M ridgebacks have a missing shading on a plate of their chest
Vermillion shimmer has the wrong accent color on F coatls only

and many more inconsistencies across the board

it needs an overhaul badly
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
There’s a few that could probably use some touch ups (IriShim White for example may as well be basic at the moment)

But for the most part I’m glad we’re not getting any drastic changes to it. It’s way too late for that after 4 years
There’s a few that could probably use some touch ups (IriShim White for example may as well be basic at the moment)

But for the most part I’m glad we’re not getting any drastic changes to it. It’s way too late for that after 4 years
sBdLZtA.png
I made a suggestion when metallic/alloy got changed. I'd love to see new versions of genes, but also keep the older ones. There's always going to be a portion of the userbase affected negatively whether something is changed, or whether it isn't. Fingers crossed for gene variations one day
I made a suggestion when metallic/alloy got changed. I'd love to see new versions of genes, but also keep the older ones. There's always going to be a portion of the userbase affected negatively whether something is changed, or whether it isn't. Fingers crossed for gene variations one day
I've been wanting them to fix irishim since I joined. So, no. Irishim should be fixed. It's an art error no matter how "used to it" people are. I'm used to it, but I hate it.
I've been wanting them to fix irishim since I joined. So, no. Irishim should be fixed. It's an art error no matter how "used to it" people are. I'm used to it, but I hate it.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
im scared for the white color iri shim cause i do have dragons with that. i could take the hit if it happens to be changed and i dont like it. i get it would be better to fix it. theres many iri shim colors that do look like errors. i didnt know there were so many inconsistencies with it though. [quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-06-15 02:36:44" ] (IriShim White for example may as well be basic at the moment) [/quote] haha.. thats why i liked it to be honest < < its very bright white
im scared for the white color iri shim cause i do have dragons with that. i could take the hit if it happens to be changed and i dont like it. i get it would be better to fix it. theres many iri shim colors that do look like errors. i didnt know there were so many inconsistencies with it though.
Contaminate wrote on 2020-06-15 02:36:44:
(IriShim White for example may as well be basic at the moment)

haha.. thats why i liked it to be honest < < its very bright white
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19