Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are y'all's saving techniques?
1 2 3 4
honestly I'm a hoarder, I have no saving techniques XD
honestly I'm a hoarder, I have no saving techniques XD
CUnQdgy.png
Step 1: I don't.
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2020-05-30 09:17:36" ] im dangerous i just have a ton of treasure on hand and not much desire to actually buy anything. i have to go out of my way to do so[/quote] [quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2020-05-30 09:31:33" ] just Dont want things[/quote] Yep, my trouble is convincing myself I don't actually need that much emergency funds and I should really find something satisfying and fun to spend it on. And then I invest it in something instead and the cycle resumes.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-05-30 09:17:36:
im dangerous i just have a ton of treasure on hand and not much desire to actually buy anything. i have to go out of my way to do so
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2020-05-30 09:31:33:
just Dont want things

Yep, my trouble is convincing myself I don't actually need that much emergency funds and I should really find something satisfying and fun to spend it on.

And then I invest it in something instead and the cycle resumes.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I vault every 100k and 100g, unless i want to invest in something :D
I vault every 100k and 100g, unless i want to invest in something :D
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
Don't spend anything and if you're going to buy from the MP, only do it when you have dom. I don't always follow this advice myself though.
Don't spend anything and if you're going to buy from the MP, only do it when you have dom. I don't always follow this advice myself though.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2020-05-30 09:36:07" ] Step 1: I don't. [/quote] same. i know to vault things up especially treasure and gems but when i see things that i want, i just have to have them.
Cakeless wrote on 2020-05-30 09:36:07:

same. i know to vault things up especially treasure and gems but when i see things that i want, i just have to have them.
DmRdZYl.png
what is "saving"
what is "saving"
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Overall I spend more time earning than spending.

I have a set "only keep this much on hand" amount and when I exceed it I deposit 1 million treasure/500g depending on which currency goes over into the Vault.

Once upon a time I had a daily "must Vault X" but that was when I was saving for specific things it would take months to save up for. Now I'm just building up savings for the heck of it so I'm not as concerned about putting as much away as possible.
Overall I spend more time earning than spending.

I have a set "only keep this much on hand" amount and when I exceed it I deposit 1 million treasure/500g depending on which currency goes over into the Vault.

Once upon a time I had a daily "must Vault X" but that was when I was saving for specific things it would take months to save up for. Now I'm just building up savings for the heck of it so I'm not as concerned about putting as much away as possible.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-05-30 08:57:46" ] Stay away from the Auction House. [/quote] bad advice!!!! you should actually sell everything you have including your soul on the ah
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-05-30 08:57:46:
Stay away from the Auction House.
bad advice!!!! you should actually sell everything you have including your soul on the ah
ttGfSL1.png
I like having enough breeding pairs in my lair to nest a new clutch every day. Every day I get a new hatch, every day I get a clutch to grow up into adults. The adults I then decide I either exalt, sell, or hoard in the den.

So my savings are in dragons.
I like having enough breeding pairs in my lair to nest a new clutch every day. Every day I get a new hatch, every day I get a clutch to grow up into adults. The adults I then decide I either exalt, sell, or hoard in the den.

So my savings are in dragons.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
1 2 3 4