Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Line Decryption [FR Puzzle 7]
1 2 3
[center][b][size=5]Click on the dragon to begin:[/size][/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61620833] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/616209/61620833_350.png[/img] [/url] [left][LIST] [*]When you have the answer, send me a PM titled "ANSWER" [b]along with a brief explanation of your process[/b] [*]20 gems to the first 3 successful solvers [*]You may use this thread to discuss the puzzle. [*]You may ask for hints. Tell me your progress and I'll give you a hint [*]All information is in the dragon, though you may need external sites for decoding. [*]Answer is a 4 letter name [/LIST][/left] [quote=Solvers] 1.EnderTheTurtle 2.CitrusFruit 3.??? [/quote] Pinglist ([url=https://forms.gle/unaSPX11mNZ6T8Sn6]Join Here[/url]): @/Alfamangle @/Rvan @/Idyll @/LordJeanliness @/scylla @/Cerastium @/EndertheTurtle @/greaticy @/Kataracts @/Bezonox @/MasterMmmm @/Enen16106 @/Silver202 @/Dreamcoyote @/septarianflare @/nebulova @/apocellipse @/citrusfruit @/ApolloSkies @/lightsgodown @/ReginaChaos @/mecintosh [/center]
Click on the dragon to begin:

61620833_350.png

• When you have the answer, send me a PM titled "ANSWER" along with a brief explanation of your process
  • 20 gems to the first 3 successful solvers
  • You may use this thread to discuss the puzzle.
  • You may ask for hints. Tell me your progress and I'll give you a hint
  • All information is in the dragon, though you may need external sites for decoding.
  • Answer is a 4 letter name
Solvers wrote:
1.EnderTheTurtle
2.CitrusFruit
3.???
Pinglist (Join Here): @/Alfamangle @/Rvan @/Idyll @/LordJeanliness @/scylla @/Cerastium @/EndertheTurtle @/greaticy @/Kataracts @/Bezonox @/MasterMmmm @/Enen16106 @/Silver202 @/Dreamcoyote @/septarianflare @/nebulova @/apocellipse @/citrusfruit @/ApolloSkies @/lightsgodown @/ReginaChaos @/mecintosh
Hey, I'm here for this one!

Got the first cipher, not sure whether or not I'm doing the second cipher correctly. Looking at the string, I'm expecting to basically have 5 characters to play with, but I don't know if I need to keep the stuff in between the first two hints or what form those 5 characters should take.
Hey, I'm here for this one!

Got the first cipher, not sure whether or not I'm doing the second cipher correctly. Looking at the string, I'm expecting to basically have 5 characters to play with, but I don't know if I need to keep the stuff in between the first two hints or what form those 5 characters should take.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@Stormstar Hello! Can you take me off the pinglist please? Thank you!
@Stormstar Hello! Can you take me off the pinglist please? Thank you!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Shouldn’t this be in forum games...?
Shouldn’t this be in forum games...?
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Stormstar Ooh, now *this* is a fun thing to find on FR! I'm at the third step and it seems as if the key might be itself encrypted, as it's not quite as long/distinct as I'd expect (nor a word in case it's to be padded). Gonna poke it a few more times, but my walnut brain wouldn't say no to a hint...or being added to the pinglist :D

@Lordjeanliness Knowledge of how the cipher works is handy for figuring out those five!
@Stormstar Ooh, now *this* is a fun thing to find on FR! I'm at the third step and it seems as if the key might be itself encrypted, as it's not quite as long/distinct as I'd expect (nor a word in case it's to be padded). Gonna poke it a few more times, but my walnut brain wouldn't say no to a hint...or being added to the pinglist :D

@Lordjeanliness Knowledge of how the cipher works is handy for figuring out those five!
cL9yafY.gif
@Stormstar Hi, can I be removed from the pinglist please? Thanks in advance :)
@Stormstar Hi, can I be removed from the pinglist please? Thanks in advance :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I have literally nothing to latch onto, what the heck kind of cipher is this? I've tried Atbash, Mononumeric, and I'm thinking of trying Caesar, but what the hecc???
I have literally nothing to latch onto, what the heck kind of cipher is this? I've tried Atbash, Mononumeric, and I'm thinking of trying Caesar, but what the hecc???
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Used Caesar decryption. But not sure what to use next...
Used Caesar decryption. But not sure what to use next...
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
i've figured out what the second cipher is, i just don't know how to use it yet
i've figured out what the second cipher is, i just don't know how to use it yet
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png
EDIT: NVM

EDIT: NVM

And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 3