Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine... 66 Breeds!
1 2 3 4 5
I have seen the secret FR files... this is what they plan to do if the artists misbehave.
I have seen the secret FR files... this is what they plan to do if the artists misbehave.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
Maybe as an april fools thing?

My Drawing Tablet is screaming in the background
Maybe as an april fools thing?

My Drawing Tablet is screaming in the background
Art Shop! We're Open!
I understand that this would be such a huge workload and time-consuming thing for the artists and developers but I honestly don't see why not. In my opinion, Flight Rising is a world where you have many different types of dragons surviving and doing their own thing. Because this is a world dominated by dragons. And to my knowledge, the staff never said that there was only going to be an x amount of breeds. That seems a little counterintuitive for a breeding game, unless mutations and hybrids were possible. Additionally, there's so much room for creativity with dragon designs, even with the 4 limbs, 1 pair of wings, and 1 head rule for modern breeds. And now ancient breeds open up even more potentially creative dragon designs.

Anyway, it's not like the artists and devs have to do all of this at once. This will be something they can do over the years, which is what they're doing anyway. They're making a new modern breed and from the looks of things, we're getting 2 ancient breeds each year.

Iunno. That's my two cents.
I understand that this would be such a huge workload and time-consuming thing for the artists and developers but I honestly don't see why not. In my opinion, Flight Rising is a world where you have many different types of dragons surviving and doing their own thing. Because this is a world dominated by dragons. And to my knowledge, the staff never said that there was only going to be an x amount of breeds. That seems a little counterintuitive for a breeding game, unless mutations and hybrids were possible. Additionally, there's so much room for creativity with dragon designs, even with the 4 limbs, 1 pair of wings, and 1 head rule for modern breeds. And now ancient breeds open up even more potentially creative dragon designs.

Anyway, it's not like the artists and devs have to do all of this at once. This will be something they can do over the years, which is what they're doing anyway. They're making a new modern breed and from the looks of things, we're getting 2 ancient breeds each year.

Iunno. That's my two cents.
[quote name="SyconSenti" date="2020-05-23 04:58:04" ] The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing. [/quote]
SyconSenti wrote on 2020-05-23 04:58:04:
The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I could never remember that much ahk-
I could never remember that much ahk-
this thread makes me wonder if the devs plan on stopping after a certain number of dragon types are in each flight?
this thread makes me wonder if the devs plan on stopping after a certain number of dragon types are in each flight?
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
66 breeds.... imagine... maybe more
66 breeds.... imagine... maybe more
1 2 3 4 5