Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine... 66 Breeds!
1 2 3 4 5
Did you remember ancients too?
Did you remember ancients too?
193.png
194.png
5198.png
[quote name="SyconSenti" date="2020-05-23 04:58:04" ] The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing. [/quote]
SyconSenti wrote on 2020-05-23 04:58:04:
The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing.
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
what about a modern and ancient breed for every element and rarity INCLUDING neutral like bogs. that's 10 whole breeds with no elemental alignment. if my (google calculator's) math is right then an ancient and modern breed for every element and rarity including neutral would be 120 breeds.
but since the admins have said all ancients will be common rarity, if we're going by that plan then it brings it down to 5 modern breeds and once ancient breed per element. which brings it all back to 72 total breeds.
what about a modern and ancient breed for every element and rarity INCLUDING neutral like bogs. that's 10 whole breeds with no elemental alignment. if my (google calculator's) math is right then an ancient and modern breed for every element and rarity including neutral would be 120 breeds.
but since the admins have said all ancients will be common rarity, if we're going by that plan then it brings it down to 5 modern breeds and once ancient breed per element. which brings it all back to 72 total breeds.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I would at least hope we get more lair space then
I would at least hope we get more lair space then
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2020-05-23 11:54:44" ] what about a modern and ancient breed for every element and rarity INCLUDING neutral like bogs. that's 10 whole breeds with no elemental alignment. if my (google calculator's) math is right then an ancient and modern breed for every element and rarity including neutral would be 120 breeds. but since the admins have said all ancients will be common rarity, if we're going by that plan then it brings it down to 5 modern breeds and once ancient breed per element. which brings it all back to 72 total breeds. [/quote] When did they say all Ancients would be common? I don't know the rarities for the current ones off the top of my head, but I would've expected the upcoming gem Ancient to be rare, like the other gem breeds :o
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2020-05-23 11:54:44:

When did they say all Ancients would be common? I don't know the rarities for the current ones off the top of my head, but I would've expected the upcoming gem Ancient to be rare, like the other gem breeds :o
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date="2020-05-23 12:17:46" ] When did they say all Ancients would be common? I don't know the rarities for the current ones off the top of my head, but I would've expected the upcoming gem Ancient to be rare, like the other gem breeds :o [/quote] @EPICdragon99 Ancient Breed announcement post. "What’s the breeding cooldown for Ancient Breeds? All ancient breeds will have a 20-day (Common) cooldown, regardless of how they are acquired through gameplay. Just like with modern breeds, some will be available through treasure, gems, and various game features, etc."
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2020-05-23 12:17:46:
When did they say all Ancients would be common? I don't know the rarities for the current ones off the top of my head, but I would've expected the upcoming gem Ancient to be rare, like the other gem breeds :o

@EPICdragon99

Ancient Breed announcement post.

"What’s the breeding cooldown for Ancient Breeds?

All ancient breeds will have a 20-day (Common) cooldown, regardless of how they are acquired through gameplay. Just like with modern breeds, some will be available through treasure, gems, and various game features, etc."
4QFtgPW.png
If there ever were that many breeds I would start obsessing over the new breeds extremely quickly and wouldn't be off the site for a couple hours.
If there ever were that many breeds I would start obsessing over the new breeds extremely quickly and wouldn't be off the site for a couple hours.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="BreezingWinds" date="2020-05-23 12:52:42" ] If there ever were that many breeds I would start obsessing over the new breeds extremely quickly and wouldn't be off the site for a couple hours. [/quote] I very much agree. Holy snap... poor artists, though. I can't wait to see the next breed modern- aren't they working on apparel?
BreezingWinds wrote on 2020-05-23 12:52:42:
I very much agree. Holy snap... poor artists, though.
I can't wait to see the next breed modern- aren't they working on apparel?
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
I'd rather not, to be honest! I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the names and everything. It would overwhelm me for sure.
I'd rather not, to be honest! I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the names and everything. It would overwhelm me for sure.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Hm. [img]https://i.imgur.com/s9lyJrA.png[/img]
Hm.
s9lyJrA.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
1 2 3 4 5