Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine... 66 Breeds!
1 2 3 4 5
True, but Neopets uses on a very different color system which is so much simpler than FR's. All breeds start with just four colors and are given additional ones just one or two at a time over the course of years, and last thing I knew there was no push to give all of them all the color options.
True, but Neopets uses on a very different color system which is so much simpler than FR's. All breeds start with just four colors and are given additional ones just one or two at a time over the course of years, and last thing I knew there was no push to give all of them all the color options.
don't like my dragons
[quote name="Astariall" date="2020-05-23 17:24:27" ] True, but Neopets uses on a very different color system which is so much simpler than FR's. All breeds start with just four colors and are given additional ones just one or two at a time over the course of years, and last thing I knew there was no push to give all of them all the color options. [/quote] [i]And[/i] not all clothing is wearable by all breeds. So yeah, I guess what I was implying there was "do you [i]really[/i] want to turn FR into neopets? Cause that's how you turn FR into neopets."
Astariall wrote on 2020-05-23 17:24:27:
And not all clothing is wearable by all breeds. So yeah, I guess what I was implying there was "do you really want to turn FR into neopets? Cause that's how you turn FR into neopets."
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2020-05-23 17:25:51" ] So yeah, I guess what I was implying there was "do you [i]really[/i] want to turn FR into neopets? Cause that's how you turn FR into neopets." [/quote] Eesh yeah, most assuredly not! It's too close for comfort already.
Paladingineer wrote on 2020-05-23 17:25:51:
So yeah, I guess what I was implying there was "do you really want to turn FR into neopets? Cause that's how you turn FR into neopets."

Eesh yeah, most assuredly not! It's too close for comfort already.
don't like my dragons
[quote name="SyconSenti" date="2020-05-23 04:58:04" ] The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing. [/quote]
SyconSenti wrote on 2020-05-23 04:58:04:
The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="SyconSenti" date="2020-05-23 04:58:04" ] The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing. [/quote] Diddo
SyconSenti wrote on 2020-05-23 04:58:04:
The artist in me is crying, but the chaotic entity in me is laughing.
Diddo
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
Since we're in the talk about adding new breeds that will increase the pool by so much that Flight rising artists will need the whole Renaissance to help them finish the breeds and maybe then they'll do them all within 100 years,
Consider: HALF-BREEDS.
Breed a bogsneak with a wildclaw? You have a bogclaw!
Breed a bogclaw with a guardian? You have either a bogdian or a guardclaw, which would be the same as the breeding of a bog with a guardian or a guardian with a wildclaw.
SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.
Since we're in the talk about adding new breeds that will increase the pool by so much that Flight rising artists will need the whole Renaissance to help them finish the breeds and maybe then they'll do them all within 100 years,
Consider: HALF-BREEDS.
Breed a bogsneak with a wildclaw? You have a bogclaw!
Breed a bogclaw with a guardian? You have either a bogdian or a guardclaw, which would be the same as the breeding of a bog with a guardian or a guardian with a wildclaw.
SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I barely have enough lair room NOW! I still need 3 more dragons to complete my subspecies breeders and then there's the next ancient breed coming out. That'll leave me exactly 7 spaces left to hatch eggs.
I barely have enough lair room NOW! I still need 3 more dragons to complete my subspecies breeders and then there's the next ancient breed coming out. That'll leave me exactly 7 spaces left to hatch eggs.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
As an artist that gave me anxiety.
As an artist that gave me anxiety.
shop_banner.png
i can hear the site artists crying in the distance thinking about this idea
i can hear the site artists crying in the distance thinking about this idea
Users: [emoji=coatl love size=2] FR Developers: [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2] FR Artists: [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
Users:
FR Developers:
FR Artists:
He/They
1 2 3 4 5