Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Raising a Family questions
1 2 3
So I was reading the "Raising a Family" from the lore book and I don't understand my brain cannot figure out whats is a happening here? At first I though it was the lightweaver but then I remembered that they don't get along with each other, and then I also though that the lightweaver had like real siblings and a MOM? I don't understand?? [quote]It was a shame our mother and other siblings weren’t here for our reunion, but I was still pleased to have found what family I could.[/quote] help
So I was reading the "Raising a Family" from the lore book and I don't understand my brain cannot figure out whats is a happening here? At first I though it was the lightweaver but then I remembered that they don't get along with each other, and then I also though that the lightweaver had like real siblings and a MOM? I don't understand??
Quote:
It was a shame our mother and other siblings weren’t here for our reunion, but I was still pleased to have found what family I could.

help
WBsJuD1.png
@LittleRooster

The narrator of the first half is an emperor, the fusion of several dead imperials. In this case, the imperials fused were three siblings.

It's kinda messed up.
@LittleRooster

The narrator of the first half is an emperor, the fusion of several dead imperials. In this case, the imperials fused were three siblings.

It's kinda messed up.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
The "Raising a Family" actually centers around an emperor dragon!
The "Raising a Family" actually centers around an emperor dragon!
@LittleRooster

From my understanding, it's from the POV of an Emperor. It then switches to the POV of Gleam and the other guy she's with.
@LittleRooster

From my understanding, it's from the POV of an Emperor. It then switches to the POV of Gleam and the other guy she's with.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Yeah so sometimes when Imperials die they fuse into a multi-headed undead monstrosity known as an Emperor. They’re alluded to in lore, and this short story is told from the perspective of one. In that quote, the head narrating comments that the Emperor its a part of does not comprise of all its siblings, just a couple, but it’s happy that it has the siblings that it has
Yeah so sometimes when Imperials die they fuse into a multi-headed undead monstrosity known as an Emperor. They’re alluded to in lore, and this short story is told from the perspective of one. In that quote, the head narrating comments that the Emperor its a part of does not comprise of all its siblings, just a couple, but it’s happy that it has the siblings that it has
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
Adding to what others have said, here's the blurb of Emperor dragons in the Imperial page of the encyclopedia if you haven't read it yet! Wacky stuff [quote][b]Emperors[/b] Emperor dragons are danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen. These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to have reached over 100 meters in length. They may possess up to 11 heads - the larger the emperor, the more heads it will possess. Each head is capable of wielding the element of the dragon that spawned it. These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it. Emperors are not to be trifled with. It may take the combined efforts of many clans to bring down an aberration of this magnitude; these dangerous opponents are one of the few creatures that may draw the gods from their shrines and onto a battlefield. [/quote]
Adding to what others have said, here's the blurb of Emperor dragons in the Imperial page of the encyclopedia if you haven't read it yet! Wacky stuff
Quote:
Emperors
Emperor dragons are danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen. These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to have reached over 100 meters in length. They may possess up to 11 heads - the larger the emperor, the more heads it will possess. Each head is capable of wielding the element of the dragon that spawned it. These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it. Emperors are not to be trifled with. It may take the combined efforts of many clans to bring down an aberration of this magnitude; these dangerous opponents are one of the few creatures that may draw the gods from their shrines and onto a battlefield.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Is the title a pun to refer to the fact they're undead and so "Raised" from death.
They're literally "raising a family"
Don't mind me, I'm probably late to the party.
Is the title a pun to refer to the fact they're undead and so "Raised" from death.
They're literally "raising a family"
Don't mind me, I'm probably late to the party.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@ghostesez wait so if they die they fuse? Do they only fuse to an emperor if their close to another dead imperial? or they just fuse with a random one and its inevitable?
@ghostesez wait so if they die they fuse? Do they only fuse to an emperor if their close to another dead imperial? or they just fuse with a random one and its inevitable?
WBsJuD1.png
The way I understand it is that they kind of just magically fuse - maybe the energy of imperial dragons is shared and so they are drawn together in death.

Or, Imperials are actually evil and the evil lives on when their physical bodies die...
The way I understand it is that they kind of just magically fuse - maybe the energy of imperial dragons is shared and so they are drawn together in death.

Or, Imperials are actually evil and the evil lives on when their physical bodies die...
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
1 2 3