Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "impossible" projects?
1 2 3 4 5 6
finishing my goddamn lair and getting all my scries and projects done

and after that i also want a cog frog, ya can't deny they're wonderful
finishing my goddamn lair and getting all my scries and projects done

and after that i also want a cog frog, ya can't deny they're wonderful
Genuinely the thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on working on having a G1 monolair is the fact that imperials are impossible to get as Gen 1s.

I love Imps and would hate to not have them in my lair.

I know there'd be a riot, but I wish they'd do another round of those breed changes for like some major anniversary or something.

I have some great skins for Imps and want to keep using them, lol.
Genuinely the thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on working on having a G1 monolair is the fact that imperials are impossible to get as Gen 1s.

I love Imps and would hate to not have them in my lair.

I know there'd be a riot, but I wish they'd do another round of those breed changes for like some major anniversary or something.

I have some great skins for Imps and want to keep using them, lol.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[quote name="Calyypso" date="2020-05-13 05:27:33" ] @/kyan0s wait coatl is 2kg right? [/quote] @calyypso Yes, it's because I'm counting the price of the two scrolls together
Calyypso wrote on 2020-05-13 05:27:33:
@/kyan0s

wait coatl is 2kg right?
@calyypso Yes, it's because I'm counting the price of the two scrolls together
0QBdK7N.png
@kyan0s

ah i see, my bad ^^
@kyan0s

ah i see, my bad ^^

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@GrimoireBlack anniversary 2023: galore has one singular imp scroll but only for the hour after rollover on the 8th june and no one is told
@GrimoireBlack anniversary 2023: galore has one singular imp scroll but only for the hour after rollover on the 8th june and no one is told
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
i just wanna finish all of my projects man, its not impossible but hooooo boy does it feel like it is
i just wanna finish all of my projects man, its not impossible but hooooo boy does it feel like it is
9CxYF0H.png
[quote name="reliquiaen" date="2020-05-13 06:06:03" ] @GrimoireBlack anniversary 2023: galore has one singular imp scroll but only for the hour after rollover on the 8th june and no one is told [/quote] CURSED
reliquiaen wrote on 2020-05-13 06:06:03:

CURSED
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[quote name="reliquiaen" date="2020-05-13 06:06:03" ] @/GrimoireBlack anniversary 2023: galore has one singular imp scroll but only for the hour after rollover on the 8th june and no one is told [/quote] Is this a prediction
reliquiaen wrote on 2020-05-13 06:06:03:
@/GrimoireBlack anniversary 2023: galore has one singular imp scroll but only for the hour after rollover on the 8th june and no one is told

Is this a prediction
0QBdK7N.png
I want to complete all the hibden slots! I can grind for the little stuff, I can earn treasure for the genes and scrolls, I can even relinquish the eggs I get while scavenging...but the last few boss familiar slots? Those are gonna take forever to get.
I want to complete all the hibden slots! I can grind for the little stuff, I can earn treasure for the genes and scrolls, I can even relinquish the eggs I get while scavenging...but the last few boss familiar slots? Those are gonna take forever to get.
Buying Food UMAs
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57806779] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578068/57806779_350.png[/img] [/url] this gals whole entire plan

57806779_350.png

this gals whole entire plan
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
kiino||she/her||fr+3
1 2 3 4 5 6