Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Were DID Tidedad go???
1 2 3 4
Okay so any ideas, theories,of where you think Tidedad has gone??? There isnt much evidence just in the Bounty of Elements: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow and Mixed Elements. Just says that He speaks no longer but that he's not dead....

I don't think the beastclans did anything, I mean they are very tiny.... but it is a possibility. Or maybe SHADE did something??? Idk i just want a Tidepapa to come home ;-;
Okay so any ideas, theories,of where you think Tidedad has gone??? There isnt much evidence just in the Bounty of Elements: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow and Mixed Elements. Just says that He speaks no longer but that he's not dead....

I don't think the beastclans did anything, I mean they are very tiny.... but it is a possibility. Or maybe SHADE did something??? Idk i just want a Tidepapa to come home ;-;
@Soupree
Me thinks Icewarden kidnapped him to take over Water
@Soupree
Me thinks Icewarden kidnapped him to take over Water
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@EssenceOfNexus 0.0
@EssenceOfNexus 0.0
He’s in the foot cheese basement
He’s in the foot cheese basement
He's using Splash as an experiment to create a new ancient breed to guard his ocean from the whatever. So, probably why the new ancient art looks like a pearlcatcher? [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img]
He's using Splash as an experiment to create a new ancient breed to guard his ocean from the whatever. So, probably why the new ancient art looks like a pearlcatcher?
trytryagain.png
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

@SwankiestGarbage Ahhh noo splash! And also where did you find that art? And the information
@SwankiestGarbage Ahhh noo splash! And also where did you find that art? And the information
@Soupree https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2835192/37#post_42882874
@Soupree https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2835192/37#post_42882874
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

He got sick of us so he decided to take a vacation

In all seriousness, I think it was something to do with the maelstrom in Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow and the opposite-direction twisting crescendo in A New Direction. I don't really have knowledge in the site lore, as I only went through it about twice but here's my take:

One of the hint words in the last community update was portal...

Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: "As the inclement weather stirred itself into an all-out hurricane, a supercell that resembled the Twisting Crescendo began to bear down on the shallows, tearing roofing off of fishing shacks and ripping terrestrial lairs to shreds."

A New Direction: "As he let the winds carry him, he noticed something off about the floating structures caught up in the gale; not only was the Twisting Crescendo moving again, it was moving in the opposite direction!"

He got sick of us so he decided to take a vacation

In all seriousness, I think it was something to do with the maelstrom in Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow and the opposite-direction twisting crescendo in A New Direction. I don't really have knowledge in the site lore, as I only went through it about twice but here's my take:

One of the hint words in the last community update was portal...

Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: "As the inclement weather stirred itself into an all-out hurricane, a supercell that resembled the Twisting Crescendo began to bear down on the shallows, tearing roofing off of fishing shacks and ripping terrestrial lairs to shreds."

A New Direction: "As he let the winds carry him, he noticed something off about the floating structures caught up in the gale; not only was the Twisting Crescendo moving again, it was moving in the opposite direction!"

J6W6Pav.png Steelchain
FR +3

Stormcatcher's #1 fanaa
l
l
l
l
l
laa
User-made Guides
Coliseum Build Guide
BBCode Compendium