Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Were DID Tidedad go???
1 2 3 4
@soupree he went into my arms
@soupree he went into my arms
jotaro-kid.gif
[quote name="penguala" date="2020-05-07 17:27:51" ] Here in the Ocean Let's play a game I'll show you how it's done Here in the Ocean Make prophecies This'll be so much fun And then he smiled That's what I'm after A smile in his eyes The sound of his bubbles Happy to listen Happy to swim Happily watching him drift away Happily waiting All on my own Under the endless sea Counting the seconds Swimming alone As thousands of years go by Happily wondering Night after night Is this how it works? Am I doing it right? Happy to listen Happy to swim Happily watching him drift away You keep on telling fortunes for dragons who don't care Dragons who don't care about you And still, it takes you ages to see that no one's there See that no one's there See that no one's there Every god’s gone on without you Finally something Finally news About how the story ends He doesn't exist now Survived by Baldwin And all of his brand new seas Isn't that lovely? Isn't that cool? And isn't that cruel? And aren't I a fool to have Happily listened Happy to swim Happily watching him drift Drift Drift away [/quote] Welp. Water flight = spinel is canon now.
penguala wrote on 2020-05-07 17:27:51:
Here in the Ocean
Let's play a game
I'll show you how it's done
Here in the Ocean
Make prophecies
This'll be so much fun
And then he smiled
That's what I'm after
A smile in his eyes
The sound of his bubbles
Happy to listen
Happy to swim
Happily watching him drift away
Happily waiting
All on my own
Under the endless sea
Counting the seconds
Swimming alone
As thousands of years go by
Happily wondering
Night after night
Is this how it works?
Am I doing it right?
Happy to listen
Happy to swim
Happily watching him drift away
You keep on telling fortunes for dragons who don't care
Dragons who don't care about you
And still, it takes you ages to see that no one's there
See that no one's there
See that no one's there
Every god’s gone on without you
Finally something
Finally news
About how the story ends
He doesn't exist now
Survived by Baldwin
And all of his brand new seas
Isn't that lovely?
Isn't that cool?
And isn't that cruel?
And aren't I a fool to have
Happily listened
Happy to swim
Happily watching him drift
Drift
Drift away
Welp. Water flight = spinel is canon now.
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
He went out for a pack of cigarettes, he'll be back
He went out for a pack of cigarettes, he'll be back
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I don't know but I'm really getting tired of waiting for the next chapter to be released. By now I think I don't even care.
I don't know but I'm really getting tired of waiting for the next chapter to be released. By now I think I don't even care.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Ok, so a dragon can fly 50 miles an hour on average and the nearest gas station is only 30 miles away from the Spiral Keep, so why is it taking 18 years for my father to come back?
Ok, so a dragon can fly 50 miles an hour on average and the nearest gas station is only 30 miles away from the Spiral Keep, so why is it taking 18 years for my father to come back?
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I THINK DA ICEDADDY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS! I mean, the Icedad can literally just freeze the Tidelord into an ice cube and just stuff him in Icedad's lair like a statue.
I THINK DA ICEDADDY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS! I mean, the Icedad can literally just freeze the Tidelord into an ice cube and just stuff him in Icedad's lair like a statue.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Arcanist accidentally teleported him to the other side of the planet and he's still swimming back.

Either that, or he went off somewhere to create a new breed in peace and didn't tell anyone.
Arcanist accidentally teleported him to the other side of the planet and he's still swimming back.

Either that, or he went off somewhere to create a new breed in peace and didn't tell anyone.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[quote name="benetton" date="2020-05-07 16:41:39" ] i think he got kidnapped by one of the trading post dragons. [/quote] So Crim wasn't satisfied with just dragon eggs and eliminates...
benetton wrote on 2020-05-07 16:41:39:
i think he got kidnapped by one of the trading post dragons.
So Crim wasn't satisfied with just dragon eggs and eliminates...
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 3 4