Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 87 88
I am really curious, has the site dev team said anywhere how much the scrolls for the Ancient gem breed will cost? The gem genes for the Ancient breed are discounted somewhat compared to the Modern breed gem genes. I was wondering if the Ancient gem breed scrolls will be 2000 gems like Coatls and Wildclaws, or maybe less in keeping with the cost of the gem genes for Ancient breeds?
I am really curious, has the site dev team said anywhere how much the scrolls for the Ancient gem breed will cost? The gem genes for the Ancient breed are discounted somewhat compared to the Modern breed gem genes. I was wondering if the Ancient gem breed scrolls will be 2000 gems like Coatls and Wildclaws, or maybe less in keeping with the cost of the gem genes for Ancient breeds?
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img][/center]
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim:
trytryagain.png
Lots of hair wow
Lots of hair wow
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
ooooo i like it :oo
ooooo i like it :oo
Honestly I would watch an hour stream of that lol
Honestly I would watch an hour stream of that lol
I4TUkY9.png
so pretty :0
so pretty :0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] [/quote] S T U N N I N G
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png
S T U N N I N G
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Beauty! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]_[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Beauty! _
anomalous_nekomata.png
*pats buggy-wing swamp lizard* You and I are gonna be good friends
*pats buggy-wing swamp lizard* You and I are gonna be good friends
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Reminds me of a pearlcatcher
Reminds me of a pearlcatcher
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 87 88