Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Onceler dragon?
1 2 3
[img]https://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maixlrq2mK1qbgt0zo1_500.gif[/img] Yes
tumblr_maixlrq2mK1qbgt0zo1_500.gif
Yes
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
as a meme absolutely

unironically... also absolutely if it makes u happy

(people are gonna freak out if you do it either way anyways)
as a meme absolutely

unironically... also absolutely if it makes u happy

(people are gonna freak out if you do it either way anyways)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
DO IT

You'll go down in FR history no matter what.
DO IT

You'll go down in FR history no matter what.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Why is this such a big deal someone explain to my dumb face
[quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2020-04-19 20:12:43" ] Why is this such a big deal someone explain to my dumb face [/quote] @Thethuthinnang Back in Ye Olden Days, the character developed a... Vocal fanbase, despite coming from what most consider to be a mediocre movie and being... Well, in the original he's the main villain, but in this case he's more of a... Fallen secondary protagonist? They tried to give him a backstory and, for some people, it worked! Or, at least, making a young, fresh-faved, guitar-playing version of the character did. (It's probably some of both, although certain character types do tend to garner a following no matter how vile they are.) And, from there, the fandom developed its own media- most notably including shipping the character with different versions of himself. We're you there when they did that to Sans? Literally the same thing. [s]heard the miraculous ladybug fandom did something similar recently- mostly as a joke- but i can't go into detail on every instance.[/s] Because a lot of people were into it- or at least a lot of content was made- it gained an anti-following, whether due to dislike for the character/movie/design, disgust at the concept of being in a relationship with an alternate universe version of oneself, or purely for the "cringe" factor that tends to develop when anything gets reasonably popular quickly. (Or, at least, did at the time. It's a little less prevalent now, since "cringe culture" isn't in it's heyday anymore.) Furthermore, some of the former participants look back in shame of their fandom in a form of pseudo-nostalgic discomfort that I suspect drives the continued rememberance of the cultural "event" [s]besides repeats[/s].
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2020-04-19 20:12:43:
@Thethuthinnang
Back in Ye Olden Days, the character developed a... Vocal fanbase, despite coming from what most consider to be a mediocre movie and being... Well, in the original he's the main villain, but in this case he's more of a... Fallen secondary protagonist? They tried to give him a backstory and, for some people, it worked! Or, at least, making a young, fresh-faved, guitar-playing version of the character did. (It's probably some of both, although certain character types do tend to garner a following no matter how vile they are.) And, from there, the fandom developed its own media- most notably including shipping the character with different versions of himself. We're you there when they did that to Sans? Literally the same thing. heard the miraculous ladybug fandom did something similar recently- mostly as a joke- but i can't go into detail on every instance.

Because a lot of people were into it- or at least a lot of content was made- it gained an anti-following, whether due to dislike for the character/movie/design, disgust at the concept of being in a relationship with an alternate universe version of oneself, or purely for the "cringe" factor that tends to develop when anything gets reasonably popular quickly. (Or, at least, did at the time. It's a little less prevalent now, since "cringe culture" isn't in it's heyday anymore.) Furthermore, some of the former participants look back in shame of their fandom in a form of pseudo-nostalgic discomfort that I suspect drives the continued rememberance of the cultural "event" besides repeats.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@epicdragon99

Thank you.

The sans comparison brings it into sharper focus. I’ll have to look into it more. (Or should i)
@epicdragon99

Thank you.

The sans comparison brings it into sharper focus. I’ll have to look into it more. (Or should i)
when did onceler become a bad thing am i just dummy

haha nevermind B) look at this dummy scrolling up to read the posts above theirs
when did onceler become a bad thing am i just dummy

haha nevermind B) look at this dummy scrolling up to read the posts above theirs
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
[quote name="Funfactlove" date="2020-04-19 18:35:17" ] do it! after all, how bad could that idea be? how bad could it be? #677784 why did I do this I am awful at making fandragon scries I literally have no memory of anything in the lorax even though I went to the theater to see it heck [/quote] AdriChat is trending on tumblr because of this meme. Do it
Funfactlove wrote on 2020-04-19 18:35:17:
do it!
after all, how bad could that idea be?

how bad could it be?

why did I do this

I am awful at making fandragon scries

I literally have no memory of anything in the lorax even though I went to the theater to see it heck

AdriChat is trending on tumblr because of this meme. Do it
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
@BornofFlame

Adri-what now

they're shipping Adrien.. with himself? i'm so done
@BornofFlame

Adri-what now

they're shipping Adrien.. with himself? i'm so done
Mayhaps
Mayhaps
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
1 2 3