Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fandragon pain
1 2 3 4 5
yeah, definitely can't relate to this at all, hahahahaha... *hides my cringey naruto fandragon collection*

It took me more than a year to get a set of 11 fandragons. Hunting the AH was a hourly daily occurrence. I spent... more than I should have lol. Sometimes you just gotta give in and buy an expensive dragon solely for breeding purposes.
yeah, definitely can't relate to this at all, hahahahaha... *hides my cringey naruto fandragon collection*

It took me more than a year to get a set of 11 fandragons. Hunting the AH was a hourly daily occurrence. I spent... more than I should have lol. Sometimes you just gotta give in and buy an expensive dragon solely for breeding purposes.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
*looks at my Ivory scry and cries*

I need my Ivory fandragon to come with specific genes, as i don't have the funds to shell out for gems/gem genes. and it seems like NO ONE is breeding White/White/Yellow-range dragons with Metallic/Alloy/Filigree

Ivory Guard

this is her with Marigold and just look how gorgeous she is
*looks at my Ivory scry and cries*

I need my Ivory fandragon to come with specific genes, as i don't have the funds to shell out for gems/gem genes. and it seems like NO ONE is breeding White/White/Yellow-range dragons with Metallic/Alloy/Filigree

Ivory Guard

this is her with Marigold and just look how gorgeous she is
didja check dragon search? most of the time i find project parents as fodder in people's lairs, and in that case i've never been charged over 15kt for one.

but for my own fandergs... one primal imp project i'm (for some reason) too scared to start, and just the other day i got a (single) pair i'm hoping to just give to someone in arcane and they can just send over a primal when they get 'em.
most of my other projects are on hold as i've got a non-fanderg primal project swamping my own lair, but i have got my eye on two individuals for two different pairs.

i also want a couple blood/blood/radioactive dergs unrelated to my own pair so i can get a few fodderbreeders, but that's... most likely gonna need to be bred for. ugh.
didja check dragon search? most of the time i find project parents as fodder in people's lairs, and in that case i've never been charged over 15kt for one.

but for my own fandergs... one primal imp project i'm (for some reason) too scared to start, and just the other day i got a (single) pair i'm hoping to just give to someone in arcane and they can just send over a primal when they get 'em.
most of my other projects are on hold as i've got a non-fanderg primal project swamping my own lair, but i have got my eye on two individuals for two different pairs.

i also want a couple blood/blood/radioactive dergs unrelated to my own pair so i can get a few fodderbreeders, but that's... most likely gonna need to be bred for. ugh.
I feel this... I really need a male Plague dragon with Orca/White/Ruby buuuut there are only like... 8 non-exalted dragons with that colors and 5 or 6 of them are in what seems to be dead lairs. FUN.
I feel this... I really need a male Plague dragon with Orca/White/Ruby buuuut there are only like... 8 non-exalted dragons with that colors and 5 or 6 of them are in what seems to be dead lairs. FUN.
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
My brain told me to get really really rare color combo
Then it told me it HAD to be g1
Goodbye all gems hello scatterscrolls
My brain told me to get really really rare color combo
Then it told me it HAD to be g1
Goodbye all gems hello scatterscrolls
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
me waiting for the 35-day imperial breeding cooldown because you can't gotdang breed change to an imperial [img]https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/52a5f2ed2b5c1a4cb72ed211b69b1ab1.jpg[/img]
me waiting for the 35-day imperial breeding cooldown because you can't gotdang breed change to an imperial

52a5f2ed2b5c1a4cb72ed211b69b1ab1.jpg
uYrm8PL.gif
[quote name="@Nesu" date="2020-04-11 17:03:08" ] Fandragon breeding projects is my favorite thing to do! It's my main motive since I joined the site. I've done so many that I tend to think anyone else can pull off any project they aim for as long as they have patience and have everything planned out! I'd 100% recommend saving your Auction House searches for your projects, particularly with the tightest color range if you want to aim for the right colors sooner. While they might not show up today, dragons with the color range you're looking for can show up any time: check 1-2 times a day at a 5+ hour gap each for best results. [/quote] Ooh, that's good advice! I'm deeply embroiled in a big fandragon project of my own - which is quite a process, but I'm loving it - and a few of the combos I've been looking for are... really weird. As far as I know I have all the dragons I need for my current Weird Project (Splash/Soil/Coral), but there's every chance that the last pair in the pyramid will still have a stupid range and I might have to go hunting to narrow it down further.
@Nesu wrote on 2020-04-11 17:03:08:
Fandragon breeding projects is my favorite thing to do! It's my main motive since I joined the site. I've done so many that I tend to think anyone else can pull off any project they aim for as long as they have patience and have everything planned out!

I'd 100% recommend saving your Auction House searches for your projects, particularly with the tightest color range if you want to aim for the right colors sooner. While they might not show up today, dragons with the color range you're looking for can show up any time: check 1-2 times a day at a 5+ hour gap each for best results.

Ooh, that's good advice! I'm deeply embroiled in a big fandragon project of my own - which is quite a process, but I'm loving it - and a few of the combos I've been looking for are... really weird. As far as I know I have all the dragons I need for my current Weird Project (Splash/Soil/Coral), but there's every chance that the last pair in the pyramid will still have a stupid range and I might have to go hunting to narrow it down further.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
This but with my lore of a Sanddollar/Obsidian/Cyan leviathan that absolutely needs to be an Imp/Ridgeback/Guardian.
This but with my lore of a Sanddollar/Obsidian/Cyan leviathan that absolutely needs to be an Imp/Ridgeback/Guardian.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[laughs awkwardly in 41 fandergs from one game series]

um!! what i've learned from ~2.5 years of fanderg-oriented purchases is that its ok to have some one-offs!!

for example, i REALLY wanted my hajime shino fanderg to be an xxx robin py/mor wc...but i couldn't find one on ah. i was super impatient only to realize that my outfit covered 90% of his coloring/genes anyway !!

and unless the derg is like on your front page, it's unlikely you'll see em that often anyway !!

personally i just like having complete 'sets' from series, so that's the reason why i strive for accuracy !
[laughs awkwardly in 41 fandergs from one game series]

um!! what i've learned from ~2.5 years of fanderg-oriented purchases is that its ok to have some one-offs!!

for example, i REALLY wanted my hajime shino fanderg to be an xxx robin py/mor wc...but i couldn't find one on ah. i was super impatient only to realize that my outfit covered 90% of his coloring/genes anyway !!

and unless the derg is like on your front page, it's unlikely you'll see em that often anyway !!

personally i just like having complete 'sets' from series, so that's the reason why i strive for accuracy !
Uq1cq4S.png
cries in gen one fan dragons.
cries in gen one fan dragons.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 3 4 5