Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fandragon pain
1 2 3 4 5
@Funfactlove

Oof.

Try breeding/collecting a miracle box..... I feel your Miraculous fan dragon pain.
My breeder for a Tikki isn’t having much luck.
@Funfactlove

Oof.

Try breeding/collecting a miracle box..... I feel your Miraculous fan dragon pain.
My breeder for a Tikki isn’t having much luck.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Big. Mood. That's why I only did one fandragon. I had to find their parents (which took like 2 weeks and their colors were common), name them the character's parents' names, hope for a boy, gene him (2 gem genes) and apply dark sclera. Worth it? Definitely. Would I do it again? Definitely.

Love the Miraculous Ladybug fandragons, though :)
Big. Mood. That's why I only did one fandragon. I had to find their parents (which took like 2 weeks and their colors were common), name them the character's parents' names, hope for a boy, gene him (2 gem genes) and apply dark sclera. Worth it? Definitely. Would I do it again? Definitely.

Love the Miraculous Ladybug fandragons, though :)
Fandragon breeding projects is my favorite thing to do! It's my main motive since I joined the site. I've done so many that I tend to think anyone else can pull off any project they aim for as long as they have patience and have everything planned out!

I'd 100% recommend saving your Auction House searches for your projects, particularly with the tightest color range if you want to aim for the right colors sooner. While they might not show up today, dragons with the color range you're looking for can show up any time: check 1-2 times a day at a 5+ hour gap each for best results.
Fandragon breeding projects is my favorite thing to do! It's my main motive since I joined the site. I've done so many that I tend to think anyone else can pull off any project they aim for as long as they have patience and have everything planned out!

I'd 100% recommend saving your Auction House searches for your projects, particularly with the tightest color range if you want to aim for the right colors sooner. While they might not show up today, dragons with the color range you're looking for can show up any time: check 1-2 times a day at a 5+ hour gap each for best results.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
tell me about it [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=2] i have a ton of fandragon plans with really specific color combos but i never have the money/lair space/patience for breeding projects the worst part is when you need one to be a wildclaw but don't feel like shelling out 2000+ gems for a breed change, you have to either find a 1. working wildclaw/coatl pair (which can take ages), or 2. breed a wc with a non-rare breed and just hope you get one (which can also take ages). i hate breeding projects because of things like this. why is the breed rarity system so weird
tell me about it i have a ton of fandragon plans with really specific color combos but i never have the money/lair space/patience for breeding projects

the worst part is when you need one to be a wildclaw but don't feel like shelling out 2000+ gems for a breed change, you have to either find a 1. working wildclaw/coatl pair (which can take ages), or 2. breed a wc with a non-rare breed and just hope you get one (which can also take ages). i hate breeding projects because of things like this. why is the breed rarity system so weird
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Good luck getting the right combo! Breeding projects can be so exhausting yet rewarding at the same time.

I remember the first time I did a fan dragon breeding project the dragon in question needed light eyes to fit his character. If I tried to breed him in my arcane lair, his pink eyes will totally clash with the rest of his aesthetic. For 5 months, I was asking for light nest rental services every time I had a pair RTB. I wasn't even looking for him to have the right genes—I just needed his tertiary and secondary colors to match. But despite the successful pairing's different colors being literally right next to each other on the color wheel, it took months before hatching the dragon with the correct colors. Next was getting a coatl gene scroll ;-;

I told myself I would never do a breeding project again. And what do I do? Spend another four months breeding several imp pairs together for a turquoise/turquoise/strawberry fan dragon. At least I didn't need to ask for nests.

And right now I'm doing another fan dragon breeding project—
Good luck getting the right combo! Breeding projects can be so exhausting yet rewarding at the same time.

I remember the first time I did a fan dragon breeding project the dragon in question needed light eyes to fit his character. If I tried to breed him in my arcane lair, his pink eyes will totally clash with the rest of his aesthetic. For 5 months, I was asking for light nest rental services every time I had a pair RTB. I wasn't even looking for him to have the right genes—I just needed his tertiary and secondary colors to match. But despite the successful pairing's different colors being literally right next to each other on the color wheel, it took months before hatching the dragon with the correct colors. Next was getting a coatl gene scroll ;-;

I told myself I would never do a breeding project again. And what do I do? Spend another four months breeding several imp pairs together for a turquoise/turquoise/strawberry fan dragon. At least I didn't need to ask for nests.

And right now I'm doing another fan dragon breeding project—
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@reliquiaen thank you so much! good luck with getting your pretty fire facet hatchling! @BornofFlame aww i'm sorry about Tikki.. your miracle box idea is really good! @Ossium holy [i]cow[/i] that is the definition of dedication.. which dragon is he? (and thank you!) @Nesu thank you for the advice! somehow I forgot that saving searches was a feature @Shiinotic [quote name="Shiinotic" date="2020-04-11 17:05:06" ] why is the breed rarity system so weird [/quote] why is that a [i]big[/i] mood @GiantPandroid yesss they are seriously exhausting.. good luck on your new project!
@reliquiaen thank you so much! good luck with getting your pretty fire facet hatchling!

@BornofFlame aww i'm sorry about Tikki.. your miracle box idea is really good!

@Ossium holy cow that is the definition of dedication.. which dragon is he? (and thank you!)

@Nesu thank you for the advice! somehow I forgot that saving searches was a feature

@Shiinotic
Shiinotic wrote on 2020-04-11 17:05:06:
why is the breed rarity system so weird
why is that a big mood

@GiantPandroid yesss they are seriously exhausting.. good luck on your new project!
@Funfactlove A bleach fandragon! I've been meaning to make his color counterpart soon. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47126176] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471262/47126176_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Funfactlove
A bleach fandragon! I've been meaning to make his color counterpart soon.

47126176_350.png
@Ossium ooo
congrats on your wonderful fandragon!
@Ossium ooo
congrats on your wonderful fandragon!
I for some reason always make difficult breeding projects, but if you work at it and keep checking the AH you might find what you need. Also doing dragon search for mates works too. I always say yes when some one contacts me for help with a fanderg!
I for some reason always make difficult breeding projects, but if you work at it and keep checking the AH you might find what you need. Also doing dragon search for mates works too. I always say yes when some one contacts me for help with a fanderg!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan good idea! i've been doing that for the last twenty minutes, and I found the perfect male wildclaw and the perfect female coatl!

... but they shared a common ancestor and now I want to cry
@BlackandTan good idea! i've been doing that for the last twenty minutes, and I found the perfect male wildclaw and the perfect female coatl!

... but they shared a common ancestor and now I want to cry
1 2 3 4 5