Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fandragon pain
1 2 3 4 5
okay, that's TWICE now the two options I chose shared a common ancestor

.. are all of the cream/buttercup wildclaws/coatls related? ughhh
okay, that's TWICE now the two options I chose shared a common ancestor

.. are all of the cream/buttercup wildclaws/coatls related? ughhh
@Funfactlove

I'm not personally in the Miraculous Ladybug fandom, but I at least know who those two are, and those are cool scries! And yeah.... Getting the perfect fandergs is a problem

I don't really do breeding projects for fandergs, I mostly just look up the closest colors to my scry in the AH and get whichever derg fits the character the best
@Funfactlove

I'm not personally in the Miraculous Ladybug fandom, but I at least know who those two are, and those are cool scries! And yeah.... Getting the perfect fandergs is a problem

I don't really do breeding projects for fandergs, I mostly just look up the closest colors to my scry in the AH and get whichever derg fits the character the best
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Shiromori haha thank you!

I wish this hadn't of been so complicated.. ughhh

but I still have hope!
@Shiromori haha thank you!

I wish this hadn't of been so complicated.. ughhh

but I still have hope!
@Funfactlove that's crazy, my Dio fandragon is cream/buttercup too! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29349551] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293496/29349551_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Funfactlove

that's crazy, my Dio fandragon is cream/buttercup too!

29349551_350.png
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@Funfactlove yw!

*nervous sweating in my tab full of Final Fantasy fandragons*
@Funfactlove yw!

*nervous sweating in my tab full of Final Fantasy fandragons*
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@bittersuite he is beauty
he is grace
how did you manage to get a cream/buttercup g1
also that's a cool fandragon!

@Shiromori your fandragons are really nice! for some reason I find it really funny and fitting that your Alexander and Eliza fandragons only had one hatchling
@bittersuite he is beauty
he is grace
how did you manage to get a cream/buttercup g1
also that's a cool fandragon!

@Shiromori your fandragons are really nice! for some reason I find it really funny and fitting that your Alexander and Eliza fandragons only had one hatchling
oh??? I went and checked one of my saved searches and I find this beautiful wildclaw [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60606644] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606067/60606644_350.png[/img] [/url] this might help? [s]yay. 35 day cooldown, oh what fun[/s] edit: although maybe I shouldn't of bought that?? ugh this is stressing me out
oh???
I went and checked one of my saved searches and I find this beautiful wildclaw

60606644_350.png

this might help? yay. 35 day cooldown, oh what fun

edit: although maybe I shouldn't of bought that??
ugh this is stressing me out
rip to everyone in this thread but im different

i got the perfect g1 for my fandragon and i’m (hopefully) gonna have him fully gened by the end of the week B)

(unfortunately for me i have like 12 more fandragons w/outfits i scried out of boredom and now very much want, but uh,,,,, we’re not gonna talk about that lmao)

gl to everyone though!! ik how frustrating breeding projects can be sometimes :)
rip to everyone in this thread but im different

i got the perfect g1 for my fandragon and i’m (hopefully) gonna have him fully gened by the end of the week B)

(unfortunately for me i have like 12 more fandragons w/outfits i scried out of boredom and now very much want, but uh,,,,, we’re not gonna talk about that lmao)

gl to everyone though!! ik how frustrating breeding projects can be sometimes :)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
aah just went shopping for fandragons, can relate!
aah just went shopping for fandragons, can relate!
Hello LGBT Community
Oh man my lair is like 80% fandragons
Oh man my lair is like 80% fandragons
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5