Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeds where you like one gender more?
1 2 3 4 5
Definite preferences for me as so,

Imperials - cannot stand the female pose, but like the male one.

Skydancers - equal, I could mono-lair with the birb dragons almost. Males dress a little better but not by much

Banescales - About equal, slightly prefer the males but because I went heavy on lore story for my two males from the clanbound eggs.

Gaolers - About equal

Guardians - prefer female to a degree, but not enough to insta-yeet males

Pearlcatcher - preference for females but don't mind males. Dude's back legs do angle a little odd and the female looks so pretty seated and beseeching

Fae - about equal, maybe slightly for males

Mirror - I try to get a mirror dragon population started and I kept yeeting them in pushes, but males by a bit

Snapper - female over male by a fair margin

Nocturne - male by a bit, the twisty thing females do bugs me somewhat but one of my prize G1s is a female Noc, near blue-range XXY

Ridgebacks are equal in that I just don't with either, I couldn't even stick to the furry joke with a Ridgeback female wearing an Emerald Webwing skin and having one for a familiar.

Spirals are equal.

Didn't hit all the breeds but my strongest preference is by far between male and female Imperials. The ladies don't dress well, they don't show their genes well and they're the reason I low key support the idea of a pose change scroll. Male Imperials look very regal, even if their tail is laid oddly.
Definite preferences for me as so,

Imperials - cannot stand the female pose, but like the male one.

Skydancers - equal, I could mono-lair with the birb dragons almost. Males dress a little better but not by much

Banescales - About equal, slightly prefer the males but because I went heavy on lore story for my two males from the clanbound eggs.

Gaolers - About equal

Guardians - prefer female to a degree, but not enough to insta-yeet males

Pearlcatcher - preference for females but don't mind males. Dude's back legs do angle a little odd and the female looks so pretty seated and beseeching

Fae - about equal, maybe slightly for males

Mirror - I try to get a mirror dragon population started and I kept yeeting them in pushes, but males by a bit

Snapper - female over male by a fair margin

Nocturne - male by a bit, the twisty thing females do bugs me somewhat but one of my prize G1s is a female Noc, near blue-range XXY

Ridgebacks are equal in that I just don't with either, I couldn't even stick to the furry joke with a Ridgeback female wearing an Emerald Webwing skin and having one for a familiar.

Spirals are equal.

Didn't hit all the breeds but my strongest preference is by far between male and female Imperials. The ladies don't dress well, they don't show their genes well and they're the reason I low key support the idea of a pose change scroll. Male Imperials look very regal, even if their tail is laid oddly.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I have preferences with most breeds.

Heavily prefer female: Nocturne
Prefer female: Guardian
Slightly prefer female: Banescale, Bogsneak, Mirror
Neutral: Fae, Snapper, Spiral, Wildclaw
Slightly prefer male: Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback
Prefer male: Coatl, Skydancer
Heavily prefer male: Gaoler, Imperial, Tundra
I have preferences with most breeds.

Heavily prefer female: Nocturne
Prefer female: Guardian
Slightly prefer female: Banescale, Bogsneak, Mirror
Neutral: Fae, Snapper, Spiral, Wildclaw
Slightly prefer male: Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback
Prefer male: Coatl, Skydancer
Heavily prefer male: Gaoler, Imperial, Tundra
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Oh yeah, definitely.

I prefer Mirror M over Mirror F, cause my bad eyes can't really see any detail on F so it's just bad.
I prefer Imperial M over Imperial F, cause the heavy focus on the wings makes it so that if you have a good primary or tert it just kind of goes to waste. I will still happily take them, I just have to readjust my focus yknow?
I prefer Snapper F over Snapper M, cause M just.....has a weird face....
I prefer Tundra M over Tundra F, cause M at least looks super fluffy and good but then you get to F and like.....you have the Cats! equivalent to a dragon. Look at it's weird skinny face and people toes. I don't like her.
Oh yeah, definitely.

I prefer Mirror M over Mirror F, cause my bad eyes can't really see any detail on F so it's just bad.
I prefer Imperial M over Imperial F, cause the heavy focus on the wings makes it so that if you have a good primary or tert it just kind of goes to waste. I will still happily take them, I just have to readjust my focus yknow?
I prefer Snapper F over Snapper M, cause M just.....has a weird face....
I prefer Tundra M over Tundra F, cause M at least looks super fluffy and good but then you get to F and like.....you have the Cats! equivalent to a dragon. Look at it's weird skinny face and people toes. I don't like her.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Strongly Prefer: Male WCs, Male Imps, Male Gaolers, Male Tundras
Prefer: Female Mirrors, Male Coals, Female Snappers, Male Faes
Neutral (AKA I like both): Spirals, Skydancers, Bogsneaks, Ridgebacks, Banescale, Nocturnes, Guardians, Pearlcatchers, F WCs, F Imps, M Mirrors, M Snappers, F Coatls
Dislike: F Gaolers
Strongly Dislike: F Faes and F Tundras

In reality, I like most poses
Strongly Prefer: Male WCs, Male Imps, Male Gaolers, Male Tundras
Prefer: Female Mirrors, Male Coals, Female Snappers, Male Faes
Neutral (AKA I like both): Spirals, Skydancers, Bogsneaks, Ridgebacks, Banescale, Nocturnes, Guardians, Pearlcatchers, F WCs, F Imps, M Mirrors, M Snappers, F Coatls
Dislike: F Gaolers
Strongly Dislike: F Faes and F Tundras

In reality, I like most poses
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[quote name="variian" date="2020-03-31 07:44:17" ] I have a really strong preference for one gender in most breeds. [/quote]
variian wrote on 2020-03-31 07:44:17:
I have a really strong preference for one gender in most breeds.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
i dont dislike any poses but yea i def prefer one pose over the other for at least most of em really
i prefer female banes, bogs, gaolers, guardians, mirrors, nocturnes, pearls, ridges, skydancers, snappers, spirals; and male coatls, faes and wildclaws. not sure about imps or tundras
this is strictly poses though! i think male ridge snoots are valid
i dont dislike any poses but yea i def prefer one pose over the other for at least most of em really
i prefer female banes, bogs, gaolers, guardians, mirrors, nocturnes, pearls, ridges, skydancers, snappers, spirals; and male coatls, faes and wildclaws. not sure about imps or tundras
this is strictly poses though! i think male ridge snoots are valid
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I have the same opinion about banescale poses. The females are so much more interesting to look at! Honestly the same for gaolers, the female pose has more flair.

as for some modern breeds, I prefer the male wildclaw pose (again, more dynamic imo). I hate coatl females, they look so squished in their pose. I mean, I don't have any coatls at all, but the male pose looks better to me.
I have the same opinion about banescale poses. The females are so much more interesting to look at! Honestly the same for gaolers, the female pose has more flair.

as for some modern breeds, I prefer the male wildclaw pose (again, more dynamic imo). I hate coatl females, they look so squished in their pose. I mean, I don't have any coatls at all, but the male pose looks better to me.
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Ridge F > Ridge M

Pearl F > Pearl M

Noc F > Noc M

Wildclaw M > Wildclaw F

Skydancer F > Skydancer M
Ridge F > Ridge M

Pearl F > Pearl M

Noc F > Noc M

Wildclaw M > Wildclaw F

Skydancer F > Skydancer M
sBdLZtA.png
Personally, I don't like too many breeds, and within those breeds, I strongly prefer one gender. These are the only dragons I would consider permanently keeping in my lair:

Skydancer female
Imperial male
Coatl male
Wildclaw male

Aannd...that's it. I know I'm really picky, but hey. It's saved me a bit of dragon cash.
Personally, I don't like too many breeds, and within those breeds, I strongly prefer one gender. These are the only dragons I would consider permanently keeping in my lair:

Skydancer female
Imperial male
Coatl male
Wildclaw male

Aannd...that's it. I know I'm really picky, but hey. It's saved me a bit of dragon cash.
For me, I prefer male Imperials over female Imperials, and female Mirrors over male Mirrors. It's hard to see the female Imperial bodies and I'm not a fan of how male Mirrors have those folded wings.

I don't really care about poses for Tundras, but females are easier to gene for me since I don't have to worry about manes.
For me, I prefer male Imperials over female Imperials, and female Mirrors over male Mirrors. It's hard to see the female Imperial bodies and I'm not a fan of how male Mirrors have those folded wings.

I don't really care about poses for Tundras, but females are easier to gene for me since I don't have to worry about manes.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4 5