Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why the plant strategy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I feed seafood first cuz otherwise my coatls starve

I get food from gathering only (except during some fests if i have time to coli), so I can't miss a day of gathering or I go into a downward starvation spiral, eventually giving up and just using all my money buying stacks of food off the AH
I feed seafood first cuz otherwise my coatls starve

I get food from gathering only (except during some fests if i have time to coli), so I can't miss a day of gathering or I go into a downward starvation spiral, eventually giving up and just using all my money buying stacks of food off the AH
BFEMrcM.png
Heh. As a tundra-only (well, gaoler are still tundra) breeder I can express how happy I am with current plant situation.
Heh. As a tundra-only (well, gaoler are still tundra) breeder I can express how happy I am with current plant situation.
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
Because for some reason plants are always the type of food I have the most of and I have no idea how or why.
Because for some reason plants are always the type of food I have the most of and I have no idea how or why.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7