Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer Gems
1 2 3
I've actually thought about the parietal eye theory before! I'm pretty sure I read that Skydancers were originally created to be a bird/butterfly themed, and though lepidoptera don't have them, a lot of other insects have parietal eyes too. So, that sounds the most plausible to me. Even then, though, we could give it a different name. I'm a fan of the pearl ideas and the PC/SD ancestry theory. Or... [quote name="Falinks" date="2020-03-28 12:22:18" ] i mean i'm tempted to refer to them as 'head nuggets' just to watch people squirm in discomfort [/quote] Yes, yes, and yes to this. Even if they do get a canon name, I'm going to call Skydancer gems "head nuggets", (or noggin nuggets for the alliteration) from now on, no one can stop me, only validate it.
I've actually thought about the parietal eye theory before! I'm pretty sure I read that Skydancers were originally created to be a bird/butterfly themed, and though lepidoptera don't have them, a lot of other insects have parietal eyes too. So, that sounds the most plausible to me. Even then, though, we could give it a different name.

I'm a fan of the pearl ideas and the PC/SD ancestry theory. Or...

Falinks wrote on 2020-03-28 12:22:18:
i mean i'm tempted to refer to them as 'head nuggets' just to watch people squirm in discomfort
Yes, yes, and yes to this. Even if they do get a canon name, I'm going to call Skydancer gems "head nuggets", (or noggin nuggets for the alliteration) from now on, no one can stop me, only validate it.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Heartstone? Maybe something chakra related instead?
Heartstone? Maybe something chakra related instead?
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-03-28 12:22:18" ] i mean i'm tempted to refer to them as 'head nuggets' just to watch people squirm in discomfort [/quote] the crunchiest nugget
Falinks wrote on 2020-03-28 12:22:18:
i mean i'm tempted to refer to them as 'head nuggets' just to watch people squirm in discomfort
the crunchiest nugget
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I like the idea of parietal eye which is also called pineal eye or solar eye. I believe it's used to detect light.
I like the idea of parietal eye which is also called pineal eye or solar eye. I believe it's used to detect light.
April showers bring forth May flowers
1 2 3