Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find FR?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I was on an Animal Crossing Discord server and some people there were talking about their FR dragons. I thought it looked interesting so I decided to join myself.
I was on an Animal Crossing Discord server and some people there were talking about their FR dragons. I thought it looked interesting so I decided to join myself.
giphy.gif
I saw some art of it on some old 3DS drawing app years ago, and decided to join during the welcome window. I honestly forgot those were a thing.
I saw some art of it on some old 3DS drawing app years ago, and decided to join during the welcome window. I honestly forgot those were a thing.

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
@PepperClove
she dragged me here
@PepperClove
she dragged me here
yPXQqTN.png
went left at the crossroads where i should've gone right. not complaining
went left at the crossroads where i should've gone right. not complaining
Sibling played it. Looked cool. Bang
Sibling played it. Looked cool. Bang
Some all powerful being could
show up at my doorstep with a sledgehammer
and only then would I even consider
not being a complete fool.
I probably still would.

Wow look at all this text.
Sometimes i look at trees.
what, did you think that would be useful?

When life gives you lemons, eat the lemons raw and squeeze the zest into life's eyes.

Uhhhhhh yeah I've got nothign else to say here
I'm tired.
I think it was around 2014 when I just googled up "dragon games" and found FR, but welcome week wasn't open. Fastfoward two years later, I remembered there was some kind of dragon pet site. I searched for FR again, waited for welcome week, and signed up. Honestly, I kinda regret not waiting for welcome week when I initially found FR just for all the limited time stuff I could've gotten.
I think it was around 2014 when I just googled up "dragon games" and found FR, but welcome week wasn't open. Fastfoward two years later, I remembered there was some kind of dragon pet site. I searched for FR again, waited for welcome week, and signed up. Honestly, I kinda regret not waiting for welcome week when I initially found FR just for all the limited time stuff I could've gotten.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I too had someone drag me here a long time ago

@CoyoteGum
you're welcome.
I too had someone drag me here a long time ago

@CoyoteGum
you're welcome.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
I saw some people showing off their fr dragons on a discord server and I decided to try the game out thinking I'll just get tired of it after a week or two. I'm still here. [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
I saw some people showing off their fr dragons on a discord server and I decided to try the game out thinking I'll just get tired of it after a week or two. I'm still here.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
I got here through a Binging With Babish video. Someone had a purple fae as their profile pic, and I searched for the image to see where it came from. Signed up the same day!
I got here through a Binging With Babish video. Someone had a purple fae as their profile pic, and I searched for the image to see where it came from. Signed up the same day!
jotaro-kid.gif
I was in school, looking up dragons on a school computer, and I saw some FR dragons. Later, I googled Flight Rising just to see what it was. I decided to register, picked my flight, and then made my progen. Fast forward 2 years, and here I am, posting this as my 30,000th forum post
I was in school, looking up dragons on a school computer, and I saw some FR dragons. Later, I googled Flight Rising just to see what it was. I decided to register, picked my flight, and then made my progen. Fast forward 2 years, and here I am, posting this as my 30,000th forum post
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13