Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find FR?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
i honestly don't remember. probably through tumblr or deviantart.... my ye olde inactive accounts
i honestly don't remember. probably through tumblr or deviantart.... my ye olde inactive accounts
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
my best friend joind FR (I think she saw someone posting on Tumblr that the registration was open, that was 4 years ago) and I immediatly wanted to join too cause she showed me one of her dragons ( a pretty skydancer c: ) but I missed the window so I had to wait for I think 3 months til I got my chance to register xD

I sneaked away from a class group event we had at that time to register as soon as the window opened xD
my best friend joind FR (I think she saw someone posting on Tumblr that the registration was open, that was 4 years ago) and I immediatly wanted to join too cause she showed me one of her dragons ( a pretty skydancer c: ) but I missed the window so I had to wait for I think 3 months til I got my chance to register xD

I sneaked away from a class group event we had at that time to register as soon as the window opened xD
VVM4XuM.png
I saw my older sister playing it before school, and I wanted to try it out.
I saw my older sister playing it before school, and I wanted to try it out.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
this post gave me strong deja vu vibes,,, i have definitely seen this before LOL

my sister and i have been fascinated by dragons my whole life! i was introduced through her (i remember before i got an account, i would coli grind for her haha) but she was introduced to it herself by a friend... but i can't remember how her friend found it either
this post gave me strong deja vu vibes,,, i have definitely seen this before LOL

my sister and i have been fascinated by dragons my whole life! i was introduced through her (i remember before i got an account, i would coli grind for her haha) but she was introduced to it herself by a friend... but i can't remember how her friend found it either
i made friends with someone on tumblr who ended up telling me about it... they told me about MAL too which is also a site i use almost every day.

@aouba how do you know about so many cool things huh????
i made friends with someone on tumblr who ended up telling me about it... they told me about MAL too which is also a site i use almost every day.

@aouba how do you know about so many cool things huh????
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Had several folks I knew on tumblr who'd managed to get into an early sign up day who were making fandragons. Soon as there was another enrollment chance, I took it. No regrets.
Had several folks I knew on tumblr who'd managed to get into an early sign up day who were making fandragons. Soon as there was another enrollment chance, I took it. No regrets.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
I've been following NeonDragon (Undel) for a very long time, I think since 2012 but I might be wrong. HOWEVER, I did not acknowledge that it was a Kickstarter because I was a dumb teenager, I didn't catch what was going on the site either. Then, I went to Flight Rising sometime in 2013/2014, tried signing up but the registration window wasn't open and I lost my patience (couldn't figure out what was going on so I just gave up because, once again, I'm dumb) and then my friend told me in June 2015 that the registration window was open. I joined that day and never stopped playing since then. I then realised what things I could have had and that I could have funded the Kickstarter :^(
I've been following NeonDragon (Undel) for a very long time, I think since 2012 but I might be wrong. HOWEVER, I did not acknowledge that it was a Kickstarter because I was a dumb teenager, I didn't catch what was going on the site either. Then, I went to Flight Rising sometime in 2013/2014, tried signing up but the registration window wasn't open and I lost my patience (couldn't figure out what was going on so I just gave up because, once again, I'm dumb) and then my friend told me in June 2015 that the registration window was open. I joined that day and never stopped playing since then. I then realised what things I could have had and that I could have funded the Kickstarter :^(
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i think i clicked on someones sig in chicken smoothie then saw that there was a "registration period" back then and I was confused, but I waited so here I am!
i think i clicked on someones sig in chicken smoothie then saw that there was a "registration period" back then and I was confused, but I waited so here I am!
one word
thirteen letters
say it and im yours...

n e o n d r a g o n a r t
one word
thirteen letters
say it and im yours...

n e o n d r a g o n a r t
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
Warrior Cats Discord and the games channel. I saw some pics of a coatl and wanted to join in
Warrior Cats Discord and the games channel. I saw some pics of a coatl and wanted to join in
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13