Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I don’t remember it clearly, but I think I came across a dragon on Tumblr(which I don’t use anymore)and it had my curiosity.
I don’t remember it clearly, but I think I came across a dragon on Tumblr(which I don’t use anymore)and it had my curiosity.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
A good Friend of mine Told me about It and Asked if I wanted to join, it was welcome week X3 (what sweet time) and I joined, and now I'm here after 2 years :3
A good Friend of mine Told me about It and Asked if I wanted to join, it was welcome week X3 (what sweet time) and I joined, and now I'm here after 2 years :3
I think I followed Undel on Deviantart... I backed the Kickstarter when that one launched and here I am. I've had periods of less activity but I won't say I've "gone on a break" at any point. The site has come a long way since those first few days x)
I think I followed Undel on Deviantart... I backed the Kickstarter when that one launched and here I am. I've had periods of less activity but I won't say I've "gone on a break" at any point. The site has come a long way since those first few days x)
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
My friend recommended it to me. We both love dragons and creativity, so...yeah. :3
My friend recommended it to me. We both love dragons and creativity, so...yeah. :3
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
A Livejournal RP player's personal blog.

Way back when there was signup periods of only a day or so.
A Livejournal RP player's personal blog.

Way back when there was signup periods of only a day or so.
4QFtgPW.png
Pokeheroes brought me here. There was a section / forum that says “The FlightRising Club” and looking at all the dragon art made me invested. Though, i stopped playing for a year until I returned. Probably because I didn’t really like waiting for my eggs to incubate.
Pokeheroes brought me here. There was a section / forum that says “The FlightRising Club” and looking at all the dragon art made me invested. Though, i stopped playing for a year until I returned. Probably because I didn’t really like waiting for my eggs to incubate.
Someone on a site I've since left (can't remember which one) posted about it
Someone on a site I've since left (can't remember which one) posted about it
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
someone made plaguebringer in spore
someone made plaguebringer in spore
ttGfSL1.png
I saw a user i follow on tumblr posted pictures of their dragons ( a baby skydancer and a gaoler pair, my current favorite dragon breeds) and i asked them what game that was from, and so i joined!
I saw a user i follow on tumblr posted pictures of their dragons ( a baby skydancer and a gaoler pair, my current favorite dragon breeds) and i asked them what game that was from, and so i joined!
66.png
I'm pretty sure I came here from Goatlings.
I'm pretty sure I came here from Goatlings.
Waystone1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13