Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes/colors you really don’t like
1 2 3 4 5 6
i dislike lionfish. most of the time it looks too busy. i don't like primary genes with that much detail.

i also really dislike platinum and thistle, idk why, they just give me a bad feeling when i look at them (i've seen exactly one dragon with platinum that i liked)
i dislike lionfish. most of the time it looks too busy. i don't like primary genes with that much detail.

i also really dislike platinum and thistle, idk why, they just give me a bad feeling when i look at them (i've seen exactly one dragon with platinum that i liked)
HYPNOTIC. Nasty little worm gene, makes me feel slightly sick.
Also squiggle. It's hypnotic but a tertiary this time. (At least this one has some possible uses)
HYPNOTIC. Nasty little worm gene, makes me feel slightly sick.
Also squiggle. It's hypnotic but a tertiary this time. (At least this one has some possible uses)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Atm, I'm reminded of my dislike for specifically gold and mantis poi/tox. Just really dont like the flat black on those colors. Gold and mantis are just such... average colors that they don't pop or become interesting with the addition of black as an accent color.
Atm, I'm reminded of my dislike for specifically gold and mantis poi/tox. Just really dont like the flat black on those colors. Gold and mantis are just such... average colors that they don't pop or become interesting with the addition of black as an accent color.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
For primaries, I dislike lionfish, giraffe, jupiter... most of the 'old' genes don't get me going either, such as clown, bar, etc. The same generally goes for their secondary counterparts.

For terts, I dislike veined a lot despite being a big fan of kintsugi pottery. I think it actually might be because I like kintsugi, though, thinking about it - there's too many lines on the tert, where the pottery tends to have only one vein running through it. Still, adding more to it was the right decision - a single vein would have probably felt like an unfinished gene, and plenty of other folks love veined.

Gembond can work for me but not often. I have a ringlets dragon I'm highkey in love with, but generally I don't care for it.

That said, I think it's really unlikely that there's no possible way I could ever like a dragon with any of those genes, it would just take the right combination.

I don't really dislike any of the colors - I think all of them can work depending on the situation, and I just don't tend to dislike any given color to begin with.

For primaries, I dislike lionfish, giraffe, jupiter... most of the 'old' genes don't get me going either, such as clown, bar, etc. The same generally goes for their secondary counterparts.

For terts, I dislike veined a lot despite being a big fan of kintsugi pottery. I think it actually might be because I like kintsugi, though, thinking about it - there's too many lines on the tert, where the pottery tends to have only one vein running through it. Still, adding more to it was the right decision - a single vein would have probably felt like an unfinished gene, and plenty of other folks love veined.

Gembond can work for me but not often. I have a ringlets dragon I'm highkey in love with, but generally I don't care for it.

That said, I think it's really unlikely that there's no possible way I could ever like a dragon with any of those genes, it would just take the right combination.

I don't really dislike any of the colors - I think all of them can work depending on the situation, and I just don't tend to dislike any given color to begin with.

Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
I really dislike Filigree and, in many cases, Ringlets. They're often so clunky and busy that I feel overwhelmed.
I really dislike Filigree and, in many cases, Ringlets. They're often so clunky and busy that I feel overwhelmed.
e2V12xK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6