Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FvN] 'Look, Mom!' Fire Dom Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd like to think my contribution of one dragon to fire was the key to victory :P
I'd like to think my contribution of one dragon to fire was the key to victory :P
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
Congratulations to everyone who contributed in this push. This battle was so close that one person had the potential to change its entire outcome. Easily the most exciting battle I have ever been part of.
Congratulations to everyone who contributed in this push. This battle was so close that one person had the potential to change its entire outcome. Easily the most exciting battle I have ever been part of.
giphy.gif
Congratulations, Fire! Well played! [emoji=fae happy size=2]
Congratulations, Fire! Well played!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Congratulations Fire! This was a lot of fun! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Congratulations Fire! This was a lot of fun!
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
Lets go lets go! Nice job everybody, especially to the organizers of this! We made Fire mom proud, I bet!
Lets go lets go! Nice job everybody, especially to the organizers of this! We made Fire mom proud, I bet!
win98-fire.gif YTCpPH7.png win98-fire.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7