Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FvN] 'Look, Mom!' Fire Dom Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This makes me really happy?
This makes me really happy?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Hey guys! Come on down and help your local Fiery flight march to victory and show Mather how much we love her!!
Hey guys! Come on down and help your local Fiery flight march to victory and show Mather how much we love her!!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
We love you Mather!
We love you Mather!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Let’s go fire! Let’s make Mather proud!
Let’s go fire! Let’s make Mather proud!
let's go fire! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
let's go fire!

I love my mommy!
I love my mommy!
Let’s keep these flames going, Fire! Set Fire to the Mire! Or, well, wherever you train your fodder!
Let’s keep these flames going, Fire! Set Fire to the Mire! Or, well, wherever you train your fodder!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TKeSk4j.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/dd5er4V.png[/img][/center] It was the first day after the big argument about who would get the attention of their mother deity first and Porfirio was ready! He stretched his wings, readied his claws, and brought a tasty lunch. All things required for... “Pottery?” he asked, mouth agape and eyes big. He knew nothing of pottery! Probably the reason why they were teaching him in the first place but...still “Why not forging swords? Or making bonfires?” he pouted while sitting next to the banescale “But I like playing with clay. Its gooey and you still get to breath fire at it,” she replied, using her tail to balance herself and her hind legs to try and give it some shape “True! We get to spit fire!” the poitox coatl jumped eager to use his elemento to create something for their deity “We already WON,” he chuckled. “But we barely began…” [center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [color=blue]~[/color] [emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] A few minutes passed before the hatchlings realized this was not an easy task; the clay was sticky and hard to shape. A true challenge from which they didn’t back down! Oh no, they were really fire dragons at heart and fire dragons don’t give up so easily so they did what the blacksmith did back at home; keep trying. ...and burn things. “DID YOU SEE IT? Did you see it? The fire was like...2, no, 10 meters long!” Porfirio squealed “Mother surely saw that and is coming right away!” he looked back at the window, expecting to see the giant figure of the Flamecaller at the distance; coming to get him after class and taking him and Emilie to eat some Sea Bass. “Mine was better! It insta-dried the clay,” the banescale said proudly after testing the plate to check it was completely dry. When she looked over at her friend’s, things were a little different. “Yours is still wet… you breathed from too far away, Firio!” “I did not! I….I … I didn’t want to burn it.” “The clay cannot burn.” “Everything can burn! Every fire dragon knows that,” He said, ever so confident. “Just...you gotta wait a bit,” he said, flapping his wind to try and make it dry faster. “Heheh, good job you two. Why don’t you go looking for berries to make colors with?” asked the caretaker who approached the younglings. However they looked at her like she had...well, she DID have a third eye, and a fourth, and a fifth, and a six…. Porfirio always grew dizzy when trying to count the number of eyes on the multigaze dragon. “Don’t we have paint, Miss ManyEyes?” “Sure we do.” “Then why don’t we use those?” “Because you haven't got the berries yet.” She chucked slowly at the little faces, full of wrinkles of both confusion and faked annoyance. “Paint is made with many plants and insects, darling. That's why we are searching for them… Also they are a great snack.” “YUCK,” said both hatchlings at the same time; for them it was meat or seafood, thank you very much. However, even if they both agree that plants were definitely not food, they found all the colors they could provide interesting; from rich reds and oranges to deep purples that matched the sky of the Ashfall Waste at night. There were even insects that added a bit of fluorecense to their gifts to mather! They chirped happily with their new finding and run back inside. “Wait! I forgot something!” said Emilie as she took speed up and jumped high, trying to glide towards the line of trees where they had been. He landed with a stumble, opening her wings to trying to get her balance back before going heads up into the dirt. She shaked her head to clear her mind of the scare and then dig a little on the ground “Thanks you Miss Gladekeeper. For the pretty colors” said the dragon, as she placed Miss ManyEyes lunch along with a Nature Runestone between the trees. A small gift. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2830830/3#post_42507833][img]https://i.imgur.com/pUzmZiP.png[/img][/url][/center]
TKeSk4j.pngdd5er4V.png

It was the first day after the big argument about who would get the attention of their mother deity first and Porfirio was ready! He stretched his wings, readied his claws, and brought a tasty lunch. All things required for...

“Pottery?” he asked, mouth agape and eyes big. He knew nothing of pottery! Probably the reason why they were teaching him in the first place but...still “Why not forging swords? Or making bonfires?” he pouted while sitting next to the banescale

“But I like playing with clay. Its gooey and you still get to breath fire at it,” she replied, using her tail to balance herself and her hind legs to try and give it some shape

“True! We get to spit fire!” the poitox coatl jumped eager to use his elemento to create something for their deity “We already WON,” he chuckled.

“But we barely began…”

~

A few minutes passed before the hatchlings realized this was not an easy task; the clay was sticky and hard to shape. A true challenge from which they didn’t back down! Oh no, they were really fire dragons at heart and fire dragons don’t give up so easily so they did what the blacksmith did back at home; keep trying.

...and burn things.

“DID YOU SEE IT? Did you see it? The fire was like...2, no, 10 meters long!” Porfirio squealed “Mother surely saw that and is coming right away!” he looked back at the window, expecting to see the giant figure of the Flamecaller at the distance; coming to get him after class and taking him and Emilie to eat some Sea Bass.

“Mine was better! It insta-dried the clay,” the banescale said proudly after testing the plate to check it was completely dry. When she looked over at her friend’s, things were a little different. “Yours is still wet… you breathed from too far away, Firio!”

“I did not! I….I … I didn’t want to burn it.”

“The clay cannot burn.”

“Everything can burn! Every fire dragon knows that,” He said, ever so confident. “Just...you gotta wait a bit,” he said, flapping his wind to try and make it dry faster.

“Heheh, good job you two. Why don’t you go looking for berries to make colors with?” asked the caretaker who approached the younglings. However they looked at her like she had...well, she DID have a third eye, and a fourth, and a fifth, and a six…. Porfirio always grew dizzy when trying to count the number of eyes on the multigaze dragon.

“Don’t we have paint, Miss ManyEyes?”

“Sure we do.”

“Then why don’t we use those?”

“Because you haven't got the berries yet.” She chucked slowly at the little faces, full of wrinkles of both confusion and faked annoyance. “Paint is made with many plants and insects, darling. That's why we are searching for them… Also they are a great snack.”

“YUCK,” said both hatchlings at the same time; for them it was meat or seafood, thank you very much.

However, even if they both agree that plants were definitely not food, they found all the colors they could provide interesting; from rich reds and oranges to deep purples that matched the sky of the Ashfall Waste at night. There were even insects that added a bit of fluorecense to their gifts to mather! They chirped happily with their new finding and run back inside.

“Wait! I forgot something!” said Emilie as she took speed up and jumped high, trying to glide towards the line of trees where they had been. He landed with a stumble, opening her wings to trying to get her balance back before going heads up into the dirt. She shaked her head to clear her mind of the scare and then dig a little on the ground “Thanks you Miss Gladekeeper. For the pretty colors” said the dragon, as she placed Miss ManyEyes lunch along with a Nature Runestone between the trees. A small gift.

pUzmZiP.png

MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Aaah, this lore is so cute... watching these hatchlings go about their art projects is heartwarming. This is so well written! Emilie is the sweetest and I can't wait to see all the nature and fire hatchlings be friends at the end, content that both of their moms are amazing. (Also, I'm with Emilie; anything burns if you believe in yourself enough!)
Aaah, this lore is so cute... watching these hatchlings go about their art projects is heartwarming. This is so well written! Emilie is the sweetest and I can't wait to see all the nature and fire hatchlings be friends at the end, content that both of their moms are amazing. (Also, I'm with Emilie; anything burns if you believe in yourself enough!)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Let's go fire :D For Mather!
Let's go fire :D For Mather!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7