Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FvN] 'Look, Mom!' Fire Dom Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@LordJeanliness May I direct you to our [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2830714]OOF Raffle thread[/url] where you can let Levona know about your incoming dragons! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@LordJeanliness May I direct you to our OOF Raffle thread where you can let Levona know about your incoming dragons!
6Jj8Ipi.png
Figured this didn't go there since I'm not participating in the raffle. Sorry about that! I'll delete my post.
Figured this didn't go there since I'm not participating in the raffle. Sorry about that! I'll delete my post.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@protowilson
I was wondering about the daily badges...
how many are there and where do I send fodder dragons in order to gain every badge...
I would appreciate this info very much ^.^
@protowilson
I was wondering about the daily badges...
how many are there and where do I send fodder dragons in order to gain every badge...
I would appreciate this info very much ^.^
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux There are 7 daily badges all up. Hit me up via PM and I'll let you know how to get any badges you missed.
@GalenLeBeux There are 7 daily badges all up. Hit me up via PM and I'll let you know how to get any badges you missed.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TKeSk4j.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/dd5er4V.png[/img][/center] “Porfirio, stop, please!” Emilie called out to her friend, wincing a bit at his efforts to sing what they had selected from the giant book of ballads to the Flamecaller. “What’s wrong? My singing too good?” He puffed up his chest a bit, smiling. Emilie sighed and stopped herself from shaking her head. “Uhm, yeah. Maybe.. Maybe you should play the harp and I could do the voice?” Porfirio stuck out his forked-tongue and pulled a face. “No way, harps are for girls!” The banescale looked around quickly at the pile of instruments they had hoarded over the course of the afternoon. She wasn’t even certain what some of them were. “Well, what did you want to play?” Porfirio considered, walking around the instruments and touching a couple of them. Some of them whined or chirped as he did so; most of the sounds caused his feathers to stand on end. Eventually, he pulled a small set of hand drums from the bottom of the pile. He gave the tops a gentle tap with his claws, enjoying the sound that it made. “This one!” Porfirio exclaimed, grinning broadly. His excitement was contagious, and the banescale nodded vigorously in agreement. “I can do the singing, and you can handle the music.” “Deal!” [center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [color=blue]~[/color] [emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/p5XJtqo.png[/img][/center] [br][br] The pair spent the entire rest of Friday practicing, much to the chagrin of the caretakers at their preschool. If you had asked Porfirio and Emilie, however, they assembled the most perfect song for the Flamecaller. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2830830#post_42495830][img]https://i.imgur.com/pUzmZiP.png[/img][/url][/center] [i][center][size=2]Lore provided by the combined talents of Nature & Fire's lore writers: Amburgerl, benjoey, EasilyAmusedKat, Falconair, Hinumi, and splatterdoodle.[/size][/i][/center]
TKeSk4j.pngdd5er4V.png

“Porfirio, stop, please!” Emilie called out to her friend, wincing a bit at his efforts to sing what they had selected from the giant book of ballads to the Flamecaller.

“What’s wrong? My singing too good?” He puffed up his chest a bit, smiling.

Emilie sighed and stopped herself from shaking her head. “Uhm, yeah. Maybe.. Maybe you should play the harp and I could do the voice?”

Porfirio stuck out his forked-tongue and pulled a face. “No way, harps are for girls!”

The banescale looked around quickly at the pile of instruments they had hoarded over the course of the afternoon. She wasn’t even certain what some of them were. “Well, what did you want to play?”

Porfirio considered, walking around the instruments and touching a couple of them. Some of them whined or chirped as he did so; most of the sounds caused his feathers to stand on end. Eventually, he pulled a small set of hand drums from the bottom of the pile. He gave the tops a gentle tap with his claws, enjoying the sound that it made.

“This one!” Porfirio exclaimed, grinning broadly.

His excitement was contagious, and the banescale nodded vigorously in agreement. “I can do the singing, and you can handle the music.”

“Deal!”
~
p5XJtqo.png

The pair spent the entire rest of Friday practicing, much to the chagrin of the caretakers at their preschool. If you had asked Porfirio and Emilie, however, they assembled the most perfect song for the Flamecaller.

pUzmZiP.png

Lore provided by the combined talents of Nature & Fire's lore writers: Amburgerl, benjoey, EasilyAmusedKat, Falconair, Hinumi, and splatterdoodle.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
last day! we can still do this! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
last day! we can still do this!
Great job flipping, Fire! I'm cheering for you guys! [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Great job flipping, Fire! I'm cheering for you guys!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[center][emoji=banescale tongue size=1]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TKeSk4j.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/dd5er4V.png[/img][/center] Porfirio prodded the basket of cookies, pottery, and cards to the Flamecaller. “She never came,” he whined faintly. Emilie nudged him with her snout. “Well, no…” “It means we [i]lost[/i],” he groaned. The banescale was quiet for a moment, and then sighed. “Are you sure, Porfirio? I mean, we made all of these things, and we learned a song. I wouldn’t have done any of those things if you hadn’t started that fight with the other hatchlings.” “I didn’t start the argument,” Porfirio asserted, dragging his claw through the ash-laden soil. Emilie snorted. “Then, maybe I should go thank them?” “Hey!” the coatl sat upright, head feathers straightening out. They laid down slowly, a smile spreading across the hatchling’s face. “Hey, hey! That’s a great idea, Emilie!” The banescale looked at him with her brows furrowed. “I don’t… what are you going on about now, Porfirio?” “It’s a great idea! I mean, you’re right - we wouldn’t have worked as hard as we did if we hadn’t been challenging those other hatchlings. We _did_ do a lot of things, and wasn’t Miss ManyEyes talking about needing the other Flight for things, too?” Emilie nodded. “She did, yeah. We needed the colors from plants and insects for our pottery and paints, and cookie ingredients, too.” Porfirio’s smile was replaced with another one of confusion. “Wait, do you think that the Flamecaller and the Gladekeeper are friends?” “Well, maybe. Aren’t all the deities friends? We all share territory, right? And, I mean, look at any given Lair. So many of our brothers and sisters are from other Flights.” The young coatl thought over what his friend had said, and then sighed. “I guess… we do all live and play together. But I still had more fun when we were competing,” he admitted. Emilie gave his shoulder another light nudge. “Sure. And maybe we didn’t lose. Maybe the Gladekeeper didn’t show up for them, either. Maybe they were both teaching us a lesson.” “Hey, if Flamecaller isn’t going to come, do you think we could share our cookies with the other hatchlings?” “Yes!” Emilie nodded enthusiastically, grinning. “I bet I can beat you there!” Porfirio called back over his shoulder as he took off, leaving Emilie to try and wrangle the basket on her own. This one time, she didn't mind so much. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2830830#post_42495830][img]https://i.imgur.com/pUzmZiP.png[/img][/url][/center] [i][center][size=2]Lore provided by the combined talents of Nature & Fire's lore writers: Amburgerl, benjoey, EasilyAmusedKat, Falconair, Hinumi, and splatterdoodle.[/size][/i][/center]
TKeSk4j.pngdd5er4V.png

Porfirio prodded the basket of cookies, pottery, and cards to the Flamecaller. “She never came,” he whined faintly.

Emilie nudged him with her snout. “Well, no…”

“It means we lost,” he groaned.

The banescale was quiet for a moment, and then sighed. “Are you sure, Porfirio? I mean, we made all of these things, and we learned a song. I wouldn’t have done any of those things if you hadn’t started that fight with the other hatchlings.”

“I didn’t start the argument,” Porfirio asserted, dragging his claw through the ash-laden soil.

Emilie snorted. “Then, maybe I should go thank them?”

“Hey!” the coatl sat upright, head feathers straightening out. They laid down slowly, a smile spreading across the hatchling’s face. “Hey, hey! That’s a great idea, Emilie!”

The banescale looked at him with her brows furrowed. “I don’t… what are you going on about now, Porfirio?”

“It’s a great idea! I mean, you’re right - we wouldn’t have worked as hard as we did if we hadn’t been challenging those other hatchlings. We _did_ do a lot of things, and wasn’t Miss ManyEyes talking about needing the other Flight for things, too?”

Emilie nodded. “She did, yeah. We needed the colors from plants and insects for our pottery and paints, and cookie ingredients, too.”

Porfirio’s smile was replaced with another one of confusion. “Wait, do you think that the Flamecaller and the Gladekeeper are friends?”

“Well, maybe. Aren’t all the deities friends? We all share territory, right? And, I mean, look at any given Lair. So many of our brothers and sisters are from other Flights.”

The young coatl thought over what his friend had said, and then sighed. “I guess… we do all live and play together. But I still had more fun when we were competing,” he admitted.

Emilie gave his shoulder another light nudge. “Sure. And maybe we didn’t lose. Maybe the Gladekeeper didn’t show up for them, either. Maybe they were both teaching us a lesson.”

“Hey, if Flamecaller isn’t going to come, do you think we could share our cookies with the other hatchlings?”

“Yes!” Emilie nodded enthusiastically, grinning.

“I bet I can beat you there!” Porfirio called back over his shoulder as he took off, leaving Emilie to try and wrangle the basket on her own. This one time, she didn't mind so much.

pUzmZiP.png

Lore provided by the combined talents of Nature & Fire's lore writers: Amburgerl, benjoey, EasilyAmusedKat, Falconair, Hinumi, and splatterdoodle.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7