Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli grinding podcasts?
1 2 3
So many. I just can't get enough of podcasts!

MBMBaM, Sawbones, Adventure Zone, Stellar Firma, Wrong Station, King Falls AM, Archive 81, The Magnus Archives, Rusty Quill Gaming, Old Gods of Appalachia, The Penumbra Podcast, The White Vault...

I've also recently started SAYER, The Bright Sessions and I Am In Eskew as well.

Having so many is nice because it gives me some variety lol.
So many. I just can't get enough of podcasts!

MBMBaM, Sawbones, Adventure Zone, Stellar Firma, Wrong Station, King Falls AM, Archive 81, The Magnus Archives, Rusty Quill Gaming, Old Gods of Appalachia, The Penumbra Podcast, The White Vault...

I've also recently started SAYER, The Bright Sessions and I Am In Eskew as well.

Having so many is nice because it gives me some variety lol.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@jazzghost By chance, are you a Penny Parker fan?
@jazzghost By chance, are you a Penny Parker fan?
Marsh, they/them
@FoxgloveFire
I'm a big fan of crime and medical stuff, so things like Sawbones and what ever else Spotify throws at me. I've also started the Magnus Archives and relistened to TAZ while coli-ing, I find that it's easier for me to pay attention to the story than if I'm doing anything else.
I'm a big fan of crime and medical stuff, so things like Sawbones and what ever else Spotify throws at me. I've also started the Magnus Archives and relistened to TAZ while coli-ing, I find that it's easier for me to pay attention to the story than if I'm doing anything else.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@FoxgloveFire [color=indigo]haha yeah! I love her content [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@FoxgloveFire
haha yeah! I love her content
bVzIUfv.png
I'm a big fan of Alie Ward's Ologies - huge variety of topics in fields of work, ranging from things like quantum theory, (living or dead) animals groups of species, psychology and even specific topics like cabins and postcards! I enjoy it just because it's nice to hear people talk about their passions and I always come away having learned something new.

If you like video games at all, Watch Out For Fireballs is run by two very personably hosts and it's a video game "book club" for sorts (they play a different title each week and talk about it, basically)
I'm a big fan of Alie Ward's Ologies - huge variety of topics in fields of work, ranging from things like quantum theory, (living or dead) animals groups of species, psychology and even specific topics like cabins and postcards! I enjoy it just because it's nice to hear people talk about their passions and I always come away having learned something new.

If you like video games at all, Watch Out For Fireballs is run by two very personably hosts and it's a video game "book club" for sorts (they play a different title each week and talk about it, basically)
raccoon.png
I tend to need a visual break so I do youtube instead of podcasts.
Usually Game Grumps!
I tend to need a visual break so I do youtube instead of podcasts.
Usually Game Grumps!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@CirqueAerien If you like Game Grumps, you should check out Polygon! They're technically a games journalism channel, but they do a bunch of miniseries and video essays and stuff. I especially love their board game series.
@CirqueAerien If you like Game Grumps, you should check out Polygon! They're technically a games journalism channel, but they do a bunch of miniseries and video essays and stuff. I especially love their board game series.
Marsh, they/them
@FoxgloveFire
@FoxgloveFire

I will! Thank you for the rec. <3
@FoxgloveFire

I will! Thank you for the rec. <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
'My Favorite Murder' and 'This podcast Will Kill You'! First is a must listen true crime pod, the second is an infectious disease centered show! Both are excellent. If I'm out of episodes with both I might dabble in Criminal with Phoebe Judge
'My Favorite Murder' and 'This podcast Will Kill You'! First is a must listen true crime pod, the second is an infectious disease centered show! Both are excellent. If I'm out of episodes with both I might dabble in Criminal with Phoebe Judge
y7z4RJK.png
While I've taken a break from TAZ for now, it's still one of my favorites and I highly recommend it as well! I'm currently into paranormal and movie podcasts: my favorites here are Mysterious Universe, Real-Life Ghost Stories, and Hey, Do You Remember?
While I've taken a break from TAZ for now, it's still one of my favorites and I highly recommend it as well! I'm currently into paranormal and movie podcasts: my favorites here are Mysterious Universe, Real-Life Ghost Stories, and Hey, Do You Remember?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3