Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attack of the Edge dragons!
1 2 3 4 5
...who spends their morning doing this?

One, all of these accounts are multi-accounts so dragons gonna get deleted.

Two, what is even the point of an XXX g1 obs if it's a progen and might get bred?

Three, it's literally 4 hours of this person's time getting lost.

Two, what is even the point of an XXX g1 obs if it's a progen and might get bred?

Hm.
Hm.
[quote name="Wholesome" date="2020-02-22 09:20:39" ] ...who spends their morning doing this? One, all of these accounts are multi-accounts so dragons gonna get deleted. Two, what is even the point of an XXX g1 obs if it's a progen and might get bred? Three, it's literally 4 hours of this person's time getting lost. [/quote] and I don't understand: aren't you just able to make your first progen? or are they somehow trying to make a random progen with xxx?
Wholesome wrote on 2020-02-22 09:20:39:

and I don't understand: aren't you just able to make your first progen? or are they somehow trying to make a random progen with xxx?
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
@SmudgedSkies Your progens have random tertiaries!
@SmudgedSkies Your progens have random tertiaries!
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
Yep. You can pick the first and second colours, third is random.
However i think the colour wheel for progens is much smaller than the full colour wheel? Correct me if thats wrong

The second drsgon you get is totally random.
Yep. You can pick the first and second colours, third is random.
However i think the colour wheel for progens is much smaller than the full colour wheel? Correct me if thats wrong

The second drsgon you get is totally random.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
@Pups

Yep! Progens can only have colors from the original version of the color wheel (the one with 67-ish colors). Every other dragon, including from unhatched eggs, pulls their colors from the full version.
@Pups

Yep! Progens can only have colors from the original version of the color wheel (the one with 67-ish colors). Every other dragon, including from unhatched eggs, pulls their colors from the full version.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
did... they think we wouldnt notice the army of edge dragons on our front lawns..? as a plague member myself im very disappointed to see someone abusing the system in this way and disgracing the plague banner.

edit: words
did... they think we wouldnt notice the army of edge dragons on our front lawns..? as a plague member myself im very disappointed to see someone abusing the system in this way and disgracing the plague banner.

edit: words
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2020-02-22 09:57:18" ] did... they think we wouldnt notice the army of edge dragons on our front lawns..? as a plague member myself im very disappointed to see someone abusing the system in this way and disgracing the plague banner. [/quote] ^^^
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2020-02-22 09:57:18:
^^^

If this is their idea of trying to get a triple Obs G1 to sell, boy are they in for a rude awakening when they realize it's tied to that account. [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
If this is their idea of trying to get a triple Obs G1 to sell, boy are they in for a rude awakening when they realize it's tied to that account.
Thanks for giving me my morning chuckle.
Thanks for giving me my morning chuckle.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5