Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no one is talking about the birds
1 2 3
i bought 10 :)
i bought 10 :)
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Nobody's talking about them because we're all too busy buying them XD
Nobody's talking about them because we're all too busy buying them XD
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I already got one and after another thread, I'm gonna have to get a tea set for that same dragon so he can have bird helpers
I already got one and after another thread, I'm gonna have to get a tea set for that same dragon so he can have bird helpers
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
@thace

The string is red as I'm sure it's in reference to the 'red string of fate' which is an old legend in which the gods tie an invisible red string to two people that are destined to be lovers =)
@thace

The string is red as I'm sure it's in reference to the 'red string of fate' which is an old legend in which the gods tie an invisible red string to two people that are destined to be lovers =)
478Ynjw.png
I love the birds, they're so dang cute <3
I love the birds, they're so dang cute <3
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I love them! I'm hoarding the heck out of them and slapping them on all my dragons!
I love them! I'm hoarding the heck out of them and slapping them on all my dragons!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I put them on my animal-covered wildmage dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30400554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304006/30400554_350.png[/img] [/url] I swear that she will be the reason I ultimately unlock all my apparel slots, because every time there is a cute new animal apparel item I need it for her...
I put them on my animal-covered wildmage dragon:

30400554_350.png

I swear that she will be the reason I ultimately unlock all my apparel slots, because every time there is a cute new animal apparel item I need it for her...
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I need to get more treasure so I can buy more of them :')
I need to get more treasure so I can buy more of them :')
DmRdZYl.png
I now have 11
EDIT:12 now, i'm wasting so much for these cuties
I now have 11
EDIT:12 now, i'm wasting so much for these cuties
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
[quote name="@Aerazura" date="2020-02-13 08:01:05" ] The string is red as I'm sure it's in reference to the 'red string of fate' which is an old legend in which the gods tie an invisible red string to two people that are destined to be lovers =) [/quote] I figured as much. I think it's the cutest, but it's hard to match my to my dragons atm [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
@Aerazura wrote on 2020-02-13 08:01:05:
I figured as much. I think it's the cutest, but it's hard to match my to my dragons atm
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
1 2 3