Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things YOU can't do on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i mean, i'd love to collect all the familiars. i just don't like them or find them useful. i only give fams to my g1 trophies to fill up their profile pages. but for my progens and everyone else? nah. they don't exist. fams are food, not friends. plus i like selling them

also i had no idea hibden was a thing til i read the reply before me. yikes
i mean, i'd love to collect all the familiars. i just don't like them or find them useful. i only give fams to my g1 trophies to fill up their profile pages. but for my progens and everyone else? nah. they don't exist. fams are food, not friends. plus i like selling them

also i had no idea hibden was a thing til i read the reply before me. yikes
I don't keep any permas whose ID#s have a 9 and a 4 in them. It's an Asian thing...
I don't keep any permas whose ID#s have a 9 and a 4 in them. It's an Asian thing...
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I have some rules that I set up for myself, they suck -I'm not allowing myself to have more than 2 active breeding projects at a time -Result of the breeding project must have at least 1 of the genes I'm going for -Can't buy a gene/breedchange if I'm currently under 1mil T -Can't buy a gene/breedchange from the MP if lightning doesn't have a dom discount -Dnd inspired dragons must be gen1s [emoji=skull size=1] most of these are in place so I save money but my projects are so slowww T^T
I have some rules that I set up for myself, they suck

-I'm not allowing myself to have more than 2 active breeding projects at a time

-Result of the breeding project must have at least 1 of the genes I'm going for

-Can't buy a gene/breedchange if I'm currently under 1mil T

-Can't buy a gene/breedchange from the MP if lightning doesn't have a dom discount

-Dnd inspired dragons must be gen1s

most of these are in place so I save money but my projects are so slowww T^T
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I will never ever do a pinterlocke nuzlock
I will never ever collect all familiars, there are a lot I simply cannot have
I will never ever own a perma dragon with an id higher than 6 digits
I will never ever use Discord
I will never ever have a mage, warlock, priest, enchanter, witch, seer, fortune teller, spirit, demon, angel, or the like dragon in my lair.

There are more but some I won't mention here . None of the above is areas I wish to explore
I will never ever do a pinterlocke nuzlock
I will never ever collect all familiars, there are a lot I simply cannot have
I will never ever own a perma dragon with an id higher than 6 digits
I will never ever use Discord
I will never ever have a mage, warlock, priest, enchanter, witch, seer, fortune teller, spirit, demon, angel, or the like dragon in my lair.

There are more but some I won't mention here . None of the above is areas I wish to explore
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
rules: SHOVE ALL OF YOUR MONEY IN THE VAULT RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU OPEN THE AUCTION HOUSE

things I cannot do: G&G. I can never. will never.
rules: SHOVE ALL OF YOUR MONEY IN THE VAULT RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU OPEN THE AUCTION HOUSE

things I cannot do: G&G. I can never. will never.
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
lore and coli
lore and coli
3Lr6Rsp.png
I can't do a mono-anything lair or make a funny naming scheme (except for offspring lists). I like my old dragons too much.

Edit: No Pinkerlockes/lore threads/roleplay threads because I don't have time for that. And no Discord because I spend way too much time on Flight Rising in the first place.
I can't do a mono-anything lair or make a funny naming scheme (except for offspring lists). I like my old dragons too much.

Edit: No Pinkerlockes/lore threads/roleplay threads because I don't have time for that. And no Discord because I spend way too much time on Flight Rising in the first place.
LxbWmll.png
I can't figure out glimmer and gloom. I've watched the guides, had friends guide me, tried alone I just can't do it. I've resigned to this fate.
I can't figure out glimmer and gloom. I've watched the guides, had friends guide me, tried alone I just can't do it. I've resigned to this fate.
yPXQqTN.png
Even my fodder dragons must be bogsneaks.
Even my fodder dragons must be bogsneaks.
qDavPTk.png
I just CANNOT figure out G&G (I just do Shock Switch all day lol). On another note, I love challenges like crazy, but I'm never patient enough t stick with them!
I just CANNOT figure out G&G (I just do Shock Switch all day lol). On another note, I love challenges like crazy, but I'm never patient enough t stick with them!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6