Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things YOU can't do on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I must get myself to Stop. Starting. Fandragon projects.
I must get myself to Stop. Starting. Fandragon projects.
66.png
Only banescale. (outside of hibernal den that is(although my lair rn is a mess cause I have no hibernal den slots))

Thattt and no breeding. I'm mostly a g1 hoarder so cluttered offspring lists just ruin it for me lol. The exception to that rule though is getting fodder breeders at some point, and honestly I may make some banescale pairs, we shall see!
Only banescale. (outside of hibernal den that is(although my lair rn is a mess cause I have no hibernal den slots))

Thattt and no breeding. I'm mostly a g1 hoarder so cluttered offspring lists just ruin it for me lol. The exception to that rule though is getting fodder breeders at some point, and honestly I may make some banescale pairs, we shall see!
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gifAK9GL0e.gif
Serious fodder training. I want to, but monky browse forum brain tells me no
Serious fodder training. I want to, but monky browse forum brain tells me no
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I want to get back into playing this game properly, but my only goal would be getting the gilded crown...

rip unless I want to dish out thousands of real-life dollars for pixels. :)
I want to get back into playing this game properly, but my only goal would be getting the gilded crown...

rip unless I want to dish out thousands of real-life dollars for pixels. :)
I don't think I will ever hatch an egg that comes into my clutches. I haven't so far. It's SUCH gamble because the value can go up or down significantly depending on color luck if you want to sell it, and since I have such a limited palette of dragons i want in my lair chances of it being something I want to keep are SO low. I just can't justify it. Sell all eggs, get my gambling kicks with treasure chest, that's how I'm doing things...
I don't think I will ever hatch an egg that comes into my clutches. I haven't so far. It's SUCH gamble because the value can go up or down significantly depending on color luck if you want to sell it, and since I have such a limited palette of dragons i want in my lair chances of it being something I want to keep are SO low. I just can't justify it. Sell all eggs, get my gambling kicks with treasure chest, that's how I'm doing things...
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
[quote name="CoyoteGum" date="2020-02-12 17:04:45" ] I can't figure out glimmer and gloom. I've watched the guides, had friends guide me, tried alone I just can't do it. I've resigned to this fate. [/quote] This.
CoyoteGum wrote on 2020-02-12 17:04:45:
I can't figure out glimmer and gloom. I've watched the guides, had friends guide me, tried alone I just can't do it. I've resigned to this fate.
This.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I can't into apparel. Everyone else out there with tricked out dragons and all I can manage is a nice accent. I can count on one hand how many of my dragons wear any apparel, and then it's gotta all be from the same set only (matchy matchy).
I can't into apparel. Everyone else out there with tricked out dragons and all I can manage is a nice accent. I can count on one hand how many of my dragons wear any apparel, and then it's gotta all be from the same set only (matchy matchy).
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I am never expanding my lair again. I have 100 slots and that’s a nice number (and was even nicer before lair tabs—not that I’m complaining), and I do not need anywhere near 100 permas active dragons. If I’m near that limit, I need to be more careful about project breeding/buying, and/or finally train and resell some freeloaders.

Also, my hibden is a “retirement” area, not a temporary storage; once a dragon is “finished” (gened, named, a little lore or other reason for sticking around) & I’m no longer using them (for coli, mainly), they earn a place in the den.

Oh yeah, and I’ve always been a stickler for keeping things in chronological order, aesthetics be darned. Categorization comes first, just so I don’t get too confused, but it’s all date tracking from there. I Just Think It’s Satisfying!
I am never expanding my lair again. I have 100 slots and that’s a nice number (and was even nicer before lair tabs—not that I’m complaining), and I do not need anywhere near 100 permas active dragons. If I’m near that limit, I need to be more careful about project breeding/buying, and/or finally train and resell some freeloaders.

Also, my hibden is a “retirement” area, not a temporary storage; once a dragon is “finished” (gened, named, a little lore or other reason for sticking around) & I’m no longer using them (for coli, mainly), they earn a place in the den.

Oh yeah, and I’ve always been a stickler for keeping things in chronological order, aesthetics be darned. Categorization comes first, just so I don’t get too confused, but it’s all date tracking from there. I Just Think It’s Satisfying!
I can do anything, I just choose not to do some things.
I can do anything, I just choose not to do some things.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Can't move out of the Shrieking Wilds. I've been at 95 lair slots for at least three years. Having the hibernal den as backup helps, but space is still getting painfully tight. Wouldn't be a problem if I only had my main-lair permas, that number's been hovering around 60 for just as long - but I have Pinkerlockes, and I never know quite when dragons are going to join or leave my lair for that.
Can't move out of the Shrieking Wilds. I've been at 95 lair slots for at least three years. Having the hibernal den as backup helps, but space is still getting painfully tight. Wouldn't be a problem if I only had my main-lair permas, that number's been hovering around 60 for just as long - but I have Pinkerlockes, and I never know quite when dragons are going to join or leave my lair for that.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6