Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things YOU can't do on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I will not have gene projects aside from one or two ancients at a time. They’re just too much money. I also dislike G1s for the same reason
I will not have gene projects aside from one or two ancients at a time. They’re just too much money. I also dislike G1s for the same reason
tgKCVtZ.png
I tend to save up and not spend a whole lot at once except for during Flameforgers and Night of the Nocturne. Then I go ham and empty my vault.
I tend to save up and not spend a whole lot at once except for during Flameforgers and Night of the Nocturne. Then I go ham and empty my vault.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
i cant breed because i dont wanna contribute to dragon overpopulation nd im obsessed w clean offspring lists
i cant breed because i dont wanna contribute to dragon overpopulation nd im obsessed w clean offspring lists
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[quote name="Fantelle" date="2020-02-12 11:33:53" ] i cant breed because i dont wanna contribute to dragon overpopulation nd im obsessed w clean offspring lists [/quote] same and also don't nuzlocke *shivers* [s]but I'm unfathomably fascinated to watch others do it[/s] I'm always a million short of the next lair expansion b/c I want.all.the.dragons. I don't apparel or skin much, except for Halloween, then EVERYBODY gets a costume, and that's 175 trick-or-treating babboos on the loose!!
Fantelle wrote on 2020-02-12 11:33:53:

same

and also don't nuzlocke *shivers*

but I'm unfathomably fascinated to watch others do it

I'm always a million short of the next lair expansion b/c I want.all.the.dragons.

I don't apparel or skin much, except for Halloween, then EVERYBODY gets a costume, and that's 175 trick-or-treating babboos on the loose!!

breeding, buying gems, and coli challenges
breeding, buying gems, and coli challenges
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
i can't play g&g
i am too dumb to understand the guides and honestly, i could care less about even trying to play it. it stresses me out and i do not want that to happen on a site i enjoy ^^;
i can't play g&g
i am too dumb to understand the guides and honestly, i could care less about even trying to play it. it stresses me out and i do not want that to happen on a site i enjoy ^^;
There are a few guidelines that I've given myself when it comes to ancients
1. They must have glowing eyes
2. Only 5 of each breed
3. They must all be different elements

Beyond that, I tend not to spend over 15k on dragons. Even less now since I'm really just buying eggs.
There are a few guidelines that I've given myself when it comes to ancients
1. They must have glowing eyes
2. Only 5 of each breed
3. They must all be different elements

Beyond that, I tend not to spend over 15k on dragons. Even less now since I'm really just buying eggs.
Save up money for an expansion. Idk how I keep getting new dragons when I have no space.
Save up money for an expansion. Idk how I keep getting new dragons when I have no space.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I can't go over 50 dragons anymore. I have a tendency to impulse buy dragons and I still do, my only valid reason for going over 50 would be: fodder, really good fan dragon, or new lore dragon. Otherwise, going over 50 is a no.
I can't go over 50 dragons anymore. I have a tendency to impulse buy dragons and I still do, my only valid reason for going over 50 would be: fodder, really good fan dragon, or new lore dragon. Otherwise, going over 50 is a no.
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
I can't use the hibden, I wouldn't be able to bond with familiars, breed my dragons whenever I want to.
I can only use it with fodder and projects
I can't use the hibden, I wouldn't be able to bond with familiars, breed my dragons whenever I want to.
I can only use it with fodder and projects
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
1 2 3 4 5 6