Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite non-primal special eyes
1 2 3 4 5
Faceted in general, and glowing eyes in some cases! It's just kind of a shame that faceted isn't too noticeable on some adults... actually, on second thought, maybe I shouldn't call it a "shame" as it gives me a reason to own more permababies. [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
Faceted in general, and glowing eyes in some cases!
It's just kind of a shame that faceted isn't too noticeable on some adults... actually, on second thought, maybe I shouldn't call it a "shame" as it gives me a reason to own more permababies.
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
i love water unusual & light faceted light blue eyes are my weakness and light facet are like glowing orbs, very eye catching to me [emoji=special eyes size=1]
i love water unusual & light faceted
light blue eyes are my weakness
and light facet are like glowing orbs, very eye catching to me
yzUX307.png
+1 to Earth Unusual, it's so good [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58142823] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581429/58142823_350.png[/img] [/url] Glowing eyes are also pretty great, since they're visible on all breeds, lighten any dark color, and aren't that expensive all things considered. I love Dark Sclera but the hefty price tag and the fact that you can't even see it on a lot of adult dragons makes it too situational for me.
+1 to Earth Unusual, it's so good

58142823_350.png

Glowing eyes are also pretty great, since they're visible on all breeds, lighten any dark color, and aren't that expensive all things considered. I love Dark Sclera but the hefty price tag and the fact that you can't even see it on a lot of adult dragons makes it too situational for me.
earth n plague rare, they look amazing
earth n plague rare, they look amazing
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
dark sclera water, lightning n shadow
nd rare for all the other elements
dark sclera water, lightning n shadow
nd rare for all the other elements
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Earth Unusual and Plague Unusual are two of my favorites. I also loved Faceted and Multigaze, Ice Dark Sclera, and any Glowing.
Earth Unusual and Plague Unusual are two of my favorites. I also loved Faceted and Multigaze, Ice Dark Sclera, and any Glowing.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I love Rare and Unusual Shadow eyes ^^
I love Rare and Unusual Shadow eyes ^^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
[quote name="boggybuddy" date="2020-01-23 10:49:57" ] How much I like a particular eye color or type depends on the dragon's breed, its colors, and its genes. [/quote] ^^^ Like personally I love Arcane Rare because pastel is my favorite colors but in other eye types this isn't the same. Some faves that I have scried before include Shadow Unusual, Arcane Innocent (can't say the same for all elements with innocent as I don't put them in a lot of dragons) Goat? Ice, Wind, Light are my favorite of those types. I still haven't made a dream dragon based on it. Plague unusual is my favorite of all the Plague eyes and I crave a Gen 1 maybe for this year's RoR with it but most of the ones listed in AH... are not to my tastes. I do love Plague and Lightning Rare for the dual tone in colors. Facet is honestly the only eye type along with multi I never scried for but I don't care much about multi. That and Facet isn't usually as noticeable on adult dragons. I headcannon Facet as Bee Eyes. Looking at scrying workshop probably between Light, Fire, Nature, and Ice for Facet.
boggybuddy wrote on 2020-01-23 10:49:57:
How much I like a particular eye color or type depends on the dragon's breed, its colors, and its genes.

^^^
Like personally I love Arcane Rare because pastel is my favorite colors but in other eye types this isn't the same.

Some faves that I have scried before include Shadow Unusual,
Arcane Innocent (can't say the same for all elements with innocent as I don't put them in a lot of dragons)

Goat? Ice, Wind, Light are my favorite of those types. I still haven't made a dream dragon based on it.

Plague unusual is my favorite of all the Plague eyes and I crave a Gen 1 maybe for this year's RoR with it but most of the ones listed in AH... are not to my tastes.

I do love Plague and Lightning Rare for the dual tone in colors.

Facet is honestly the only eye type along with multi I never scried for but I don't care much about multi. That and Facet isn't usually as noticeable on adult dragons. I headcannon Facet as Bee Eyes. Looking at scrying workshop probably between Light, Fire, Nature, and Ice for Facet.
I love any swirl, goat, and dark sclera eyes.
I love any swirl, goat, and dark sclera eyes.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
All swirl types (sooo glad theyre cheap lmao) and Earth unusual, since it's likely the closest thing we'll ever get to monochrome eyes.
All swirl types (sooo glad theyre cheap lmao) and Earth unusual, since it's likely the closest thing we'll ever get to monochrome eyes.
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
1 2 3 4 5