Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite non-primal special eyes
1 2 3 4 5
Fire Rare is my #1 <3

Fire Faceted is a close second for me.
Fire Rare is my #1 <3

Fire Faceted is a close second for me.
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55581372] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555814/55581372_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=crimson][i][b]G L O W I N G[/b][/i][/color]

55581372_350.png

G L O W I N G
Untitled_Artwork.png
Earth rare, Shadow rare, Plague rare, Plague unusual, Shadow facetted, Fire Facetted, and Wind facetted. As far as natural hatches go. I don't really like any of the primal eyetypes but love multigaze. Facetted might be my favorite eyetype overall though. Not for all dragons but for a wider range of elements.
Earth rare, Shadow rare, Plague rare, Plague unusual, Shadow facetted, Fire Facetted, and Wind facetted. As far as natural hatches go. I don't really like any of the primal eyetypes but love multigaze. Facetted might be my favorite eyetype overall though. Not for all dragons but for a wider range of elements.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
I like shadow unusual :)
I like shadow unusual :)
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
Plague rare.

I’m also a big fan of anything facet, and glowing. And Multi if we’re counting those.
Plague rare.

I’m also a big fan of anything facet, and glowing. And Multi if we’re counting those.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Water Unusual and Plague Dark Sclera.
Water Unusual and Plague Dark Sclera.
Plague glowing, plague primal though I'm still fond of the other primals, earth unusual, earth rare, pretty much all facet/goat/dark sclera types, and lightning swirl. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Plague glowing, plague primal though I'm still fond of the other primals, earth unusual, earth rare, pretty much all facet/goat/dark sclera types, and lightning swirl.
lel.png
1 2 3 4 5