Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update Positivity
1 2
Yes! These are all lovely updates, I adore the new tea apparel and familiars, and think the converting Baldwin mats will be so helpful for my brewing ;;

Staff has all my love and appreciation, you all do so much for us <3
Yes! These are all lovely updates, I adore the new tea apparel and familiars, and think the converting Baldwin mats will be so helpful for my brewing ;;

Staff has all my love and appreciation, you all do so much for us <3
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Happily surprised to see Baldwin doing some more stuff today! I love the Gothic Tea Set! Fans and Underbelly are great! Thank you, staff! <3
Happily surprised to see Baldwin doing some more stuff today! I love the Gothic Tea Set! Fans and Underbelly are great! Thank you, staff! <3
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
All these QOL and minor content updates are making me wonder if they're preparing for something bigger.

...World map soon?
All these QOL and minor content updates are making me wonder if they're preparing for something bigger.

...World map soon?
[quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-01-19 07:51:16" ] yes thank you staff y'all awesome <3 [/quote] I love this new update! Such an amazing job!
BiscuitTheDog wrote on 2020-01-19 07:51:16:
yes
thank you staff
y'all awesome <3

I love this new update! Such an amazing job!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
thank you for making this post!! there are so many good things that HAVE come despite people's discontent, and i'm glad to see all these things being added <3 can't have a 100% positive outcome but i'm glad all of these things do exist regardless!!

thank you staff for all the hard work you do <3
thank you for making this post!! there are so many good things that HAVE come despite people's discontent, and i'm glad to see all these things being added <3 can't have a 100% positive outcome but i'm glad all of these things do exist regardless!!

thank you staff for all the hard work you do <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
One of the things I love about the site is the update frequency it has going. Keeps everything entertaining. I'm happy that staff makes an effort to make even the most annoying parts of gameplay a little bit easier and fun.
One of the things I love about the site is the update frequency it has going. Keeps everything entertaining. I'm happy that staff makes an effort to make even the most annoying parts of gameplay a little bit easier and fun.
wlLXM.gif
Yes! I am so happy for all the updates that have been coming out! And I'm especially happy about the Baldwin update because I use brewable genes in my projects a LOT, and never have enough of the rarer Baldwin materials, but I'm drowning in green-- this will make things so much easier for me :D
Yes! I am so happy for all the updates that have been coming out! And I'm especially happy about the Baldwin update because I use brewable genes in my projects a LOT, and never have enough of the rarer Baldwin materials, but I'm drowning in green-- this will make things so much easier for me :D
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
And let's not forget that one was the Livedancer, for bonus excitement
And let's not forget that one was the Livedancer, for bonus excitement
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
[quote name="Astariall" date="2020-01-19 08:54:17" ] Yeah! I'm not quite as enthused with some of the tea items (why is the one clump on the leg, not the arm?). [/quote] It's about the flavor, non tea people wouldn't get it /s Jokes aside, though, yeah, it's incredible! I'm especially happy about the art fixes, I feel like that's been a big sticking point for some people and seeing them starting to address them is great
Astariall wrote on 2020-01-19 08:54:17:
Yeah! I'm not quite as enthused with some of the tea items (why is the one clump on the leg, not the arm?).
It's about the flavor, non tea people wouldn't get it /s

Jokes aside, though, yeah, it's incredible! I'm especially happy about the art fixes, I feel like that's been a big sticking point for some people and seeing them starting to address them is great
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I adore the staff on this website. They’re involved in the community and actively want to improve it whenever possible. They value the community’s feedback on updates, and they listen. They don’t have to put out so many updates, but they do anyways. They aren’t robots seeking to make a cash grab either.
10/10 best staff. You guys are awesome!
I adore the staff on this website. They’re involved in the community and actively want to improve it whenever possible. They value the community’s feedback on updates, and they listen. They don’t have to put out so many updates, but they do anyways. They aren’t robots seeking to make a cash grab either.
10/10 best staff. You guys are awesome!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
1 2