Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | y’all ever
1 2
I have a memorial dragon for my grandma who passed a year ago. I don't think it's a strange thing to do at all! I bet if you showed your girlfriend the dragon you based off of her, she would like it!
I have a memorial dragon for my grandma who passed a year ago. I don't think it's a strange thing to do at all! I bet if you showed your girlfriend the dragon you based off of her, she would like it!
jCVhFoZ.gif
i've thought about making a dragon based on my girlfriend haha, i already have one with the same name as her but that's really a coincidence since it was named that when i bought it
i've thought about making a dragon based on my girlfriend haha, i already have one with the same name as her but that's really a coincidence since it was named that when i bought it

> pigeon
> they/them
I have one based on myself so

(its my avatar dragon in my hibden)
I have one based on myself so

(its my avatar dragon in my hibden)
poem shop
writing prompts
I have a couple of these, and one of the people knows about it. I think there are ways it could be made weird, but it's not inherently weird.
I have a couple of these, and one of the people knows about it. I think there are ways it could be made weird, but it's not inherently weird.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
The only part I find weird is that I've seen people selling memorial dragons with all of the info still in the bio and I find it creepy
The only part I find weird is that I've seen people selling memorial dragons with all of the info still in the bio and I find it creepy
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
yuppppp.

I'd link but I have so many based on my acTUAL EXTENDED FAMILY that this would become dragon (over)share. XD
yuppppp.

I'd link but I have so many based on my acTUAL EXTENDED FAMILY that this would become dragon (over)share. XD
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I have a memorial dragon and (depending on your definition of people) two kitty-dragons.
I have a memorial dragon and (depending on your definition of people) two kitty-dragons.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
i dont think it's weird, better yet have her help you pick the colors/genes
i dont think it's weird, better yet have her help you pick the colors/genes
1V5lI2H.png
I have a dragon based on my best friend!! I made my first special eyes dragon (a multi-gaze male noc) into her spooky self. Though the dragon is the wrong gender and has a different name, it encompasses her vibes very well :)
I have a dragon based on my best friend!! I made my first special eyes dragon (a multi-gaze male noc) into her spooky self. Though the dragon is the wrong gender and has a different name, it encompasses her vibes very well :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
1 2