Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best or Favorite Pinkerton Pulls?
1 2 3 4
got two ambushes last week
got two ambushes last week
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
I don't really pay too much attention, but he does like to give me berserkers and ambushes quite a bit.
I don't really pay too much attention, but he does like to give me berserkers and ambushes quite a bit.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Other than the usual slew of Ambushes and Berserkers, I remember getting an Aer Phantom like the day after Ghostlight Ruins was revealed. I was not a big coliseum buff at the time so that was nice.

Had a bit of a laugh because one day I gave Crim a Muff, next day Pinkerton gave me a Muff, and then Crim asked for a Muff in one of her trades. That Muff is going places.
Other than the usual slew of Ambushes and Berserkers, I remember getting an Aer Phantom like the day after Ghostlight Ruins was revealed. I was not a big coliseum buff at the time so that was nice.

Had a bit of a laugh because one day I gave Crim a Muff, next day Pinkerton gave me a Muff, and then Crim asked for a Muff in one of her trades. That Muff is going places.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Berserkers? I think
Berserkers? I think
wlLXM.gif
He loves giving me Ambushes. I sell them for around 30g on the AH
He loves giving me Ambushes. I sell them for around 30g on the AH
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
If I remember correctly, my first Pinkerton grab when I joined in 2015 was a Gilded Treasure Chest. I have no idea if that's even possible anymore but I clearly remember it.
If I remember correctly, my first Pinkerton grab when I joined in 2015 was a Gilded Treasure Chest. I have no idea if that's even possible anymore but I clearly remember it.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[item=canopic jar] Both hilarious and slightly disconcerting.
Canopic Jar

Both hilarious and slightly disconcerting.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
[quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-01-08 18:07:22" ] lump of clay [/quote] @BiscuitTheDog that's so lucky??? pinkerton must love you!
BiscuitTheDog wrote on 2020-01-08 18:07:22:
lump of clay

@BiscuitTheDog that's so lucky??? pinkerton must love you!
Berserkers and Ambushes.
Berserkers and Ambushes.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@HenryTheArcher You blessed me for today's Pinkerton grab! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hPk9Rsyn/huh.png[/img]
@HenryTheArcher You blessed me for today's Pinkerton grab!

huh.png
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 3 4