Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your final egg count?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
119 and I still have 330 chests that I need to decide whether I want to open or sell.
119 and I still have 330 chests that I need to decide whether I want to open or sell.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
22 noc eggs, 1 nature egg from grinding and 4 noc scrolls. [emoji=heart size=1]
22 noc eggs, 1 nature egg from grinding and 4 noc scrolls.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I got 114 eggs in total, but hatched 10 and traded 1, so my final number is 103 :D My goal was to get 99 Nocturne eggs this NotN, and I barely managed to hit that goal. Very happy that I did, though!!!

As for other things I got: 21 Nocturne scrolls, 62 Smirch scrolls (although, about 3 breed changes and 12 or so Smirch were from last year). I didn't keep track of everything I got, or how many chests I opened, but I must have opened over 1000 chests.

I'm drowning in NotN apparel and familiars right now XD

And Alida is lovely! Congrats on the great hatch :D
I got 114 eggs in total, but hatched 10 and traded 1, so my final number is 103 :D My goal was to get 99 Nocturne eggs this NotN, and I barely managed to hit that goal. Very happy that I did, though!!!

As for other things I got: 21 Nocturne scrolls, 62 Smirch scrolls (although, about 3 breed changes and 12 or so Smirch were from last year). I didn't keep track of everything I got, or how many chests I opened, but I must have opened over 1000 chests.

I'm drowning in NotN apparel and familiars right now XD

And Alida is lovely! Congrats on the great hatch :D
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I really didn't invest anywhere near as much time as I usually do, so I only got 4 eggs from chests. But I did get one really nice hatch!
I really didn't invest anywhere near as much time as I usually do, so I only got 4 eggs from chests. But I did get one really nice hatch!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
i actually never kept track of how many eggs i got, but if i were to estimate, it'd be, let's say.... about 5? that sounds about right

i did hatch a primal from my fourth one (she's currently my avatar), so that was pretty neat!
i actually never kept track of how many eggs i got, but if i were to estimate, it'd be, let's say.... about 5? that sounds about right

i did hatch a primal from my fourth one (she's currently my avatar), so that was pretty neat!
28 Noc eggs in total
2 elemental eggs from coli
2 Smirches
7 Noc breed change scrolls
1 Skeletal BS Scroll
2 Gaoler gene scrolls
Andddd way too many familiars and apparel that I will be selling off once the market isn't flooded.

Gonna be spoiled with extra gem funds to get all the gene scrolls I need XD
28 Noc eggs in total
2 elemental eggs from coli
2 Smirches
7 Noc breed change scrolls
1 Skeletal BS Scroll
2 Gaoler gene scrolls
Andddd way too many familiars and apparel that I will be selling off once the market isn't flooded.

Gonna be spoiled with extra gem funds to get all the gene scrolls I need XD
9672033_orig.png
52 eggs with 38 chests to either open or sell! current stats look like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/i3GpkvZ.png[/img] ...an abysmal egg drop rate but hey, 725(+?) chests more than makes up for it. ^-^
52 eggs with 38 chests to either open or sell! current stats look like this:

i3GpkvZ.png

...an abysmal egg drop rate but hey, 725(+?) chests more than makes up for it. ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
15 Noc eggs total, one that I hatched into a pretty blue range near double, four breed changes, all the apparel I wanted, including the Haunted/Bewitching sets I'd wanted for months. It was a good first Night of the Nocturne.

And now deciding which Ice dragon in my clan gets the Crystalline Gala goodies at the end of the month.
15 Noc eggs total, one that I hatched into a pretty blue range near double, four breed changes, all the apparel I wanted, including the Haunted/Bewitching sets I'd wanted for months. It was a good first Night of the Nocturne.

And now deciding which Ice dragon in my clan gets the Crystalline Gala goodies at the end of the month.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.

I did not have a productive year this year

I did not have a productive year this year
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
A tiny bit over 50 noc eggs, and three coli eggs!
A tiny bit over 50 noc eggs, and three coli eggs!
Buying Food UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9