Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your final egg count?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ong, so many people on here got a lot of eggs but I got... *drumroll*
8!

Well for me it is very special, I've never gotten an egg before so yeah. Happy times!
I also only started grinding January 2 so it's not a bad score I guess?
Ong, so many people on here got a lot of eggs but I got... *drumroll*
8!

Well for me it is very special, I've never gotten an egg before so yeah. Happy times!
I also only started grinding January 2 so it's not a bad score I guess?
ZXevdaA.gif
I only got 29. I thought going into this thread that would be on the high end, but I'm shocked to see that's not high at all!
Maybe I should have bought/traded for more chests instead of hoarding every single thing I got from the chests I opened...
I only got 29. I thought going into this thread that would be on the high end, but I'm shocked to see that's not high at all!
Maybe I should have bought/traded for more chests instead of hoarding every single thing I got from the chests I opened...
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
20 eggs. If didn’t trade chests for my eggs I probably would have more, but I love opening chests!
20 eggs. If didn’t trade chests for my eggs I probably would have more, but I love opening chests!
MyfNmKq.png
I had... 1 egg. How...... how long do yall grind??
I had... 1 egg. How...... how long do yall grind??
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
16 eggs in total in the last hour of mass opening 100 chests, + 1 I got from a Grinder

I think I’ve sold almost 100 eggs this NOTN, but it was all flipping and I sadly didn’t make any profit :c
16 eggs in total in the last hour of mass opening 100 chests, + 1 I got from a Grinder

I think I’ve sold almost 100 eggs this NOTN, but it was all flipping and I sadly didn’t make any profit :c
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
I don't know how many chests I got, but I started grindimg rather late because we moved when NOTN started. Baldwin seems to like me though, I got eggs from many chests I got from him.
-11 eggs
-1 breed change
-2 smirch
I don't know how many chests I got, but I started grindimg rather late because we moved when NOTN started. Baldwin seems to like me though, I got eggs from many chests I got from him.
-11 eggs
-1 breed change
-2 smirch
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
all of this was coli swipp and gathering chests. gave 12-15(didn't keep close track. I started with 15 out of chests the first day so had those to gift out) to the december wishlist. Sent 20 to my roommate for as part of an agreement( I get alllll her hatches for fodder and I have two of her nest cooldowns xD) I hatch? not sure.. couple sold on the AH. I have *checks* 21 in my den/first page. I breedchanged 2. so whatever that adds up to? also apparently 7 in my vault from the last 4 gathering days. 15 20 21hatched at least 3 sold ( one [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57869997]xxy [/url]nom nom gems they made a beautiful dragon) xxy carmal[/url] nom nom gems) 7vault --- 66? minimum. I Sold every third eggish I didnt track those. I could probably go look tho. 66+15= 81 >.> [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] ( I spent an unhealthy amount of time in the coli the first week and first couple of the next week. dont be me your wrists will hate you) edit: I have 15 eggs sold in my AH history. I have 15(50 items a page)pages of familiars and apparel sold in that time frame too.... holy heck. I stopped playing for the last couple of days and got sucked into Stardew Valley xD. ( I made bank! worth it) 7 sold breed changes with 9 in the vault. 4 smirches left. I used a lot of them on hatches to show off the tert when selling them.
all of this was coli swipp and gathering chests.
gave 12-15(didn't keep close track. I started with 15 out of chests the first day so had those to gift out) to the december wishlist. Sent 20 to my roommate for as part of an agreement( I get alllll her hatches for fodder and I have two of her nest cooldowns xD) I hatch? not sure.. couple sold on the AH. I have *checks* 21 in my den/first page. I breedchanged 2. so whatever that adds up to? also apparently 7 in my vault from the last 4 gathering days.
21hatched
at least 3 sold ( one xxy nom nom gems they made a beautiful dragon)
xxy carmal[/url] nom nom gems)
7vault
---
66? minimum. I Sold every third eggish I didnt track those. I could probably go look tho.
66+15= 81 >.>

( I spent an unhealthy amount of time in the coli the first week and first couple of the next week. dont be me your wrists will hate you)

edit: I have 15 eggs sold in my AH history.

I have 15(50 items a page)pages of familiars and apparel sold in that time frame too.... holy heck. I stopped playing for the last couple of days and got sucked into Stardew Valley xD.

( I made bank! worth it)

7 sold breed changes with 9 in the vault. 4 smirches left. I used a lot of them on hatches to show off the tert when selling them.
Out of 3,960 chest I got 334 Noc eggs (304 left after hatches), 49 breedchange scrolls, and want to say over hundred smirch’s.
Also got 1 shadow and 1 wind from coli, as well as 1 shadow and 1 noc egg from gathering.
Out of 3,960 chest I got 334 Noc eggs (304 left after hatches), 49 breedchange scrolls, and want to say over hundred smirch’s.
Also got 1 shadow and 1 wind from coli, as well as 1 shadow and 1 noc egg from gathering.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
1 egg

my typical rng, please end me
1 egg

my typical rng, please end me
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
14 Nocturne eggs (hatched 13, gave two hatchies away, am reserving one egg to hatch on St. Paddy's Day). Profit, what is that? I don't sell things, I'm not a filthy capitalist

2 Nocturne breed change scrolls

1 Smirch gene (these are supposed to be overly common? lol I didn't even get one until like the second to last chest that I opened)

All the familiars and almost all of the apparel

This was my first NotN and it went pretty well I think :)
14 Nocturne eggs (hatched 13, gave two hatchies away, am reserving one egg to hatch on St. Paddy's Day). Profit, what is that? I don't sell things, I'm not a filthy capitalist

2 Nocturne breed change scrolls

1 Smirch gene (these are supposed to be overly common? lol I didn't even get one until like the second to last chest that I opened)

All the familiars and almost all of the apparel

This was my first NotN and it went pretty well I think :)
8eQDIbk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9