Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your FR resolutions?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Anivia" date="2019-12-26 14:26:33" ] Stop buying G1's and work on the current ones I have. It's a problem. [/quote] *coughs shamefully* I suppose geneing my permas is top priority, it's a shame most of them are either gem or baldwin stuff though (and I refuse to buy the baldwin stuff so naturally I'm making myself suffer as I have to melt/brew the stuff on my own haha)
Anivia wrote on 2019-12-26 14:26:33:
Stop buying G1's and work on the current ones I have.

It's a problem.
*coughs shamefully*
I suppose geneing my permas is top priority, it's a shame most of them are either gem or baldwin stuff though (and I refuse to buy the baldwin stuff so naturally I'm making myself suffer as I have to melt/brew the stuff on my own haha)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Finish all my gene and apparel projects! And stop coming up with new ones
Finish all my gene and apparel projects! And stop coming up with new ones
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stop spending so much money and maybe stay in one flight longer than 6 months, lol.
Stop spending so much money and maybe stay in one flight longer than 6 months, lol.
PJb908Z.png
To be honest limit the dragons that enter my lair and that also includes Gen 1 projects.

Throughout 3 years I have gotten so many dragons but now that I understand better how breeding works I would rather work to breed dream dragons of impossible hard to get combos (rip being an XYZ lover that finding parents can be a pain).

I don't think I will be hatching as much unhatched egg as while I understand the appeal I prefer dragons for special dates because I've devoloped that purge mode of trying to decide what I want out of my lair and this site itself.
To be honest limit the dragons that enter my lair and that also includes Gen 1 projects.

Throughout 3 years I have gotten so many dragons but now that I understand better how breeding works I would rather work to breed dream dragons of impossible hard to get combos (rip being an XYZ lover that finding parents can be a pain).

I don't think I will be hatching as much unhatched egg as while I understand the appeal I prefer dragons for special dates because I've devoloped that purge mode of trying to decide what I want out of my lair and this site itself.
I have two main resolutions:

To actually get around to finishing a dragon's outfit, instead of skipping around. You won't believe how many unfinished dragons I have in my lair.

Do something with the gen1's I stuck in the back of my lair. Gene them up, or sell them. They're literally collecting dust.
I have two main resolutions:

To actually get around to finishing a dragon's outfit, instead of skipping around. You won't believe how many unfinished dragons I have in my lair.

Do something with the gen1's I stuck in the back of my lair. Gene them up, or sell them. They're literally collecting dust.
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
probably finish geneing up my fandragos. I keep collecting more but I haven’t even finished the first ones on my list haha >.>
probably finish geneing up my fandragos. I keep collecting more but I haven’t even finished the first ones on my list haha >.>
bVzIUfv.png
finish descriptions for every dragon if I haven't already finished them off by New Year's, start on and flesh out a lore thread for more in-depth happenings and backstory, fill out my bestiary maybe? save more currency for any possible future goals? remain committed to the small lair (20 or less dragons for me) aesthetic I've fallen in love with???
finish descriptions for every dragon if I haven't already finished them off by New Year's, start on and flesh out a lore thread for more in-depth happenings and backstory, fill out my bestiary maybe? save more currency for any possible future goals? remain committed to the small lair (20 or less dragons for me) aesthetic I've fallen in love with???
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I want to get my lore done, I've been putting it off for too long.
I want to get my lore done, I've been putting it off for too long.
I want get farther in my lore for sure, but most attainably I want to finish my dragons' outfits! My lair... will be stunning...
I want get farther in my lore for sure, but most attainably I want to finish my dragons' outfits! My lair... will be stunning...
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
projects projects projects. in terms of the total gem cost, i’m actually nearly half way to the cost. my goal is to reach it by the end of notn as i only need 2kg, which is reasonable. whether I’ll do it or not is a different story

get all basic coliseum familiars, the bosses can wait

get my remaining festival familiars that i need

maybe get another sprite or two, i already have four of them so why not

expand the hd a little more

I feel like it’s ambitious to set this many, especially with all my academic goals and my musical goals I’ve set, but I want to start the decade off in a positive way
projects projects projects. in terms of the total gem cost, i’m actually nearly half way to the cost. my goal is to reach it by the end of notn as i only need 2kg, which is reasonable. whether I’ll do it or not is a different story

get all basic coliseum familiars, the bosses can wait

get my remaining festival familiars that i need

maybe get another sprite or two, i already have four of them so why not

expand the hd a little more

I feel like it’s ambitious to set this many, especially with all my academic goals and my musical goals I’ve set, but I want to start the decade off in a positive way
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
1 2 3 4 5 6