Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you watching/listen while
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H A M I L T O N

oh and some other unimportant songs
H A M I L T O N

oh and some other unimportant songs
Christmas carols and/or Christmas movies. Right now, The Bells of St. Mary's.
Christmas carols and/or Christmas movies. Right now, The Bells of St. Mary's.
TtDzTWB.png
Listening to an old podcast episode of Jordan, Jesse, Go! while also downloading Red Dead Redemption 2 on Steam.
Listening to an old podcast episode of Jordan, Jesse, Go! while also downloading Red Dead Redemption 2 on Steam.
9iqeDz7.png
I'm listening to a group on YouTube I recently discovered called Fake Type. They do Jrap/swing music, it's really interesting.
I'm listening to a group on YouTube I recently discovered called Fake Type. They do Jrap/swing music, it's really interesting.
n2PHQa3.png
ive been watching those 'sharpest kitchen knife in the world' videos by kiwami japan! very fun!!

try guys and jenna marbles are also really helping me this notn :,)
ive been watching those 'sharpest kitchen knife in the world' videos by kiwami japan! very fun!!

try guys and jenna marbles are also really helping me this notn :,)
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
I've either been listening to the Myths and Legends Podcast or watching Marvel movies
I've either been listening to the Myths and Legends Podcast or watching Marvel movies
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
i've been alternating between random let's plays & listening to a stream that some of my favorite voice actors did a while back!
i've been alternating between random let's plays & listening to a stream that some of my favorite voice actors did a while back!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
Buzzfeed unsolved! And rupaul’s drag race!
Buzzfeed unsolved! And rupaul’s drag race!
Clan Lore
listening to JINJER, her mix of metal vocals and serenades hooked me. check em out uwu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNtGoM3FVU
listening to JINJER, her mix of metal vocals and serenades hooked me. check em out uwu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNtGoM3FVU
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
The sea shanties for thots playlist on Spotify :^
The sea shanties for thots playlist on Spotify :^
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7