Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you watching/listen while
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
watching a let's play of Parasite Eve right now

not sure what i'm gonna do once i finish that, tho
watching a let's play of Parasite Eve right now

not sure what i'm gonna do once i finish that, tho
Listening to the Ologies Podcast. Hadn't heard it before, but I'm loving it.
Listening to the Ologies Podcast. Hadn't heard it before, but I'm loving it.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
catching up with welcome to night vale! yes it's still going yes i am still listening yes i am in way too deep
catching up with welcome to night vale! yes it's still going yes i am still listening yes i am in way too deep
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
I'm grinding coli while binging Person of Interest. A series recommended to me years back that I finally started, haha.
I'm grinding coli while binging Person of Interest. A series recommended to me years back that I finally started, haha.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Rewatching Naruto with my mom
Rewatching Naruto with my mom
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Just finished watching the Witcher on Netflix. Now chilling through the 4th season of M*A*S*H. Not sure what I'll watch next.
Just finished watching the Witcher on Netflix. Now chilling through the 4th season of M*A*S*H. Not sure what I'll watch next.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
There hasn't been much uploaded in my youtube subs today, so I've been watching horror movies to stay entertained.
There hasn't been much uploaded in my youtube subs today, so I've been watching horror movies to stay entertained.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
buncha dnd podcasts! a mix of taz, naddpod, and some dimension 20
buncha dnd podcasts! a mix of taz, naddpod, and some dimension 20
Gy5sOWI.png
My soundcloud or iTunes songs I e bought on shuffle. Not sure what I wanna hear...till I hear it kinda gal. I would 101% listen to untitled goose game if I wasn’t on mobile.

Edit: earlier me and my sister were binging inside the mind of a serial killer. Good series.
My soundcloud or iTunes songs I e bought on shuffle. Not sure what I wanna hear...till I hear it kinda gal. I would 101% listen to untitled goose game if I wasn’t on mobile.

Edit: earlier me and my sister were binging inside the mind of a serial killer. Good series.
TBD
Trying to get caught up with The Adventure Zone since I'm somehow a couple episodes behind. After that I might start The Magnus Archives or try to catch up some of the other podcasts I'm listening to
Trying to get caught up with The Adventure Zone since I'm somehow a couple episodes behind. After that I might start The Magnus Archives or try to catch up some of the other podcasts I'm listening to
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

1 2 3 4 5 6 7