Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you watching/listen while
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="@ruletheworld" date="2019-12-23 02:25:20" ] The Untamed [/quote] Taste Day6!
@ruletheworld wrote on 2019-12-23 02:25:20:
The Untamed
Taste

Day6!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
yesterday i was watching some videos to help me study!! ill prob do that today too. after exams i think ill just watch whatever youtube videos
yesterday i was watching some videos to help me study!! ill prob do that today too. after exams i think ill just watch whatever youtube videos
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Earworms.

Seriously, I sometimes intend to listen to music but then I don't. Then my various earworms play in my head. It's like an imaginary MP3.

If I do listen to music... various songs.
Earworms.

Seriously, I sometimes intend to listen to music but then I don't. Then my various earworms play in my head. It's like an imaginary MP3.

If I do listen to music... various songs.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I have put a lot of youtube videos on queue and then i right click twice and select "integrated video" that way i can watch the videos in a smaller screen (it can be scaled too!) and don't have to click around ^v^

I also watch a few twitch streams, but you can't do the above trick on twitch, so i just open twitch in a new window and minimize both and have them side by side ^w^ (a 2nd monitor would be nice :') )
I have put a lot of youtube videos on queue and then i right click twice and select "integrated video" that way i can watch the videos in a smaller screen (it can be scaled too!) and don't have to click around ^v^

I also watch a few twitch streams, but you can't do the above trick on twitch, so i just open twitch in a new window and minimize both and have them side by side ^w^ (a 2nd monitor would be nice :') )
underskrift-geo.png
Kwite + some meme channels mostly~
Kwite + some meme channels mostly~
7qCl3Ny.png
Doing tempest trials in FEH at the same time
Doing tempest trials in FEH at the same time
Dragons & Damsels on CuriosityStream. It's a documentary about dragonflies and damselfies. I clicked on it like a minute ago since I hadn't seen it yet and I smiled when I heard David Attenborough. So you know it's gonna be good ;)

UPDATE: I have become emotionally attached to dragonflies and am now sad
Dragons & Damsels on CuriosityStream. It's a documentary about dragonflies and damselfies. I clicked on it like a minute ago since I hadn't seen it yet and I smiled when I heard David Attenborough. So you know it's gonna be good ;)

UPDATE: I have become emotionally attached to dragonflies and am now sad
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7