Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Ossium

Ok maybe I should stop hoardselling then lol—
@Ossium

Ok maybe I should stop hoardselling then lol—
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
@arrowXflight
@Ossium

...and selling stacks of mimic powder for 1g
@Ossium

...and selling stacks of mimic powder for 1g
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight
The mimic powder isn't actually worth keeping. Its only use is for brewing ~1 chest at Baldwin's but its 2 chest counter-brew outshines is massively!

It's more profitable hoardselling the stacks, though :D
@arrowXflight
The mimic powder isn't actually worth keeping. Its only use is for brewing ~1 chest at Baldwin's but its 2 chest counter-brew outshines is massively!

It's more profitable hoardselling the stacks, though :D
I don’t know how many chests I got bc I opened them all right away.
I got at least 5 eggs from chests though, and sold the first three, saving the rest to sell later in the year.

I don’t know how many chests I got bc I opened them all right away.
I got at least 5 eggs from chests though, and sold the first three, saving the rest to sell later in the year.

15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I started with the goal of getting 140 eggs for NOTN, selling half and opening half. Ended up getting around 50, selling less than half and hatching around ~15-20 (lost count). Saw the ugly colors and simply decided to sell the cool chests I've been getting, since I *think* it's more profitable this way. I'm using my new earnings to fund gene projects and eventually switch to the Light Flight.
I started with the goal of getting 140 eggs for NOTN, selling half and opening half. Ended up getting around 50, selling less than half and hatching around ~15-20 (lost count). Saw the ugly colors and simply decided to sell the cool chests I've been getting, since I *think* it's more profitable this way. I'm using my new earnings to fund gene projects and eventually switch to the Light Flight.
wlLXM.gif
Honestly selling the Swipp mats will easily net you enough treasure to buy more chests than you could trade for (like treasure for 2-3 chests from selling one trade worth of mats.)

Note: not really true right now, but usually while the trades are available. Especially like 30 mins before they end and people realize they won’t be able to grind enough of the mat before the end!
Honestly selling the Swipp mats will easily net you enough treasure to buy more chests than you could trade for (like treasure for 2-3 chests from selling one trade worth of mats.)

Note: not really true right now, but usually while the trades are available. Especially like 30 mins before they end and people realize they won’t be able to grind enough of the mat before the end!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
update: my rare item count is now

-4 eliminates
-1 nature egg
-1 light egg
-1 earth egg
-3 hydra boss familiars
update: my rare item count is now

-4 eliminates
-1 nature egg
-1 light egg
-1 earth egg
-3 hydra boss familiars
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-12-23 13:07:35" ] We've upped the amount of NotN swipp trades from 40/189 to 70/219. Since there are multiple copies of each NotN trade in the system, it's possible for swipp and his daughters to pull up the same recipe. But hopefully this will make them appear a bit more frequently. [/quote] [img]https://www.undivinecomic.com/uploads/1546405779-fire%20es.gif[/img]
Undel wrote on 2019-12-23 13:07:35:
We've upped the amount of NotN swipp trades from 40/189 to 70/219.

Since there are multiple copies of each NotN trade in the system, it's possible for swipp and his daughters to pull up the same recipe. But hopefully this will make them appear a bit more frequently.

1546405779-fire%20es.gif
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Just got an Unhatched Nature Egg from the coli, while grinding for chests. Super happy! :D
Just got an Unhatched Nature Egg from the coli, while grinding for chests. Super happy! :D
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28