Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Purple sludge isn't real
1 2 3
*Hides 10 purple sludges behind back*

Yep Purple Sludge sure has gone the way of Tidedad.
*Hides 10 purple sludges behind back*

Yep Purple Sludge sure has gone the way of Tidedad.
It's funny how I always seem to get purple sludge in place of green sludge when I'm trying to brew for it. My luck has been quite the opposite in this case. I currently have 11.
It's funny how I always seem to get purple sludge in place of green sludge when I'm trying to brew for it. My luck has been quite the opposite in this case. I currently have 11.
wlLXM.gif
The only thing I actually try for is Grey Slime and Copper Muck to make festival currency with, so of course I curse up a blue streak when I get streaks of White, Black, Silver, Gold instead despite them being the *better* product.

That pot just plain hates us.
The only thing I actually try for is Grey Slime and Copper Muck to make festival currency with, so of course I curse up a blue streak when I get streaks of White, Black, Silver, Gold instead despite them being the *better* product.

That pot just plain hates us.
@Celinikal Anything that needs Fine Alchemical Reduction requires two purple sludge.
Imbued Sulfur requires two Fine Alchemical Reductions thus four purple sludge.

I'm currently trying to make Breed Change: Bogsneak scrolls, which requires Imbued Sulfurs thus eight purple sludge in total.

There's other recipes that require purple sludge. This just happens to be one that requires a ton of it. I'll be happy when I'm done with it.
@Celinikal Anything that needs Fine Alchemical Reduction requires two purple sludge.
Imbued Sulfur requires two Fine Alchemical Reductions thus four purple sludge.

I'm currently trying to make Breed Change: Bogsneak scrolls, which requires Imbued Sulfurs thus eight purple sludge in total.

There's other recipes that require purple sludge. This just happens to be one that requires a ton of it. I'll be happy when I'm done with it.
qDavPTk.png
[quote name="Zif" date="2019-12-19 14:54:04" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eiE0Qa6.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Well, that's burned into my mind
Zif wrote on 2019-12-19 14:54:04:
eiE0Qa6.png

Well, that's burned into my mind
Uzs8jxn.pngWBC5JG3.png2Qxaqfq.pngzl1ZGZ2.png
1 2 3