Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Banescales Do You Have
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I sold the ones I hatched and turned two of my 6-digits into banes instead. I don't plan to get more for now, but maybe something will catch my eye :3
I sold the ones I hatched and turned two of my 6-digits into banes instead. I don't plan to get more for now, but maybe something will catch my eye :3
Three so far. I meant to just keep it at two, but I saw a lovely ice Bane on the AH and just couldn't resist. I'm trying to keep my lair small and not buy dragons until I write lore and dress/gene the ones I already have. The temptation is so strong, though!
Three so far. I meant to just keep it at two, but I saw a lovely ice Bane on the AH and just couldn't resist. I'm trying to keep my lair small and not buy dragons until I write lore and dress/gene the ones I already have. The temptation is so strong, though!
The Empyreal Library
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jquPO1O.jpg[/img] [size=5][i][b]SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS[/b][/i][/center]
jquPO1O.jpg

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
I'm currently at 5, my 2 eggs and 3 breed changed.
5 more breed changes are planed, so I will be at 10 when I'm done. XD

I think I love Banescales a bit to much.~
I'm currently at 5, my 2 eggs and 3 breed changed.
5 more breed changes are planed, so I will be at 10 when I'm done. XD

I think I love Banescales a bit to much.~
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
Dirge & Elegy
Pulse & Pound
Ulula
Vibra & Stacca
Thrash & Doom
Tempo
Sharp
Requiem

So twelve.

Yeah.
Dirge & Elegy
Pulse & Pound
Ulula
Vibra & Stacca
Thrash & Doom
Tempo
Sharp
Requiem

So twelve.

Yeah.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I have Z E R O.......

I sold my hatches cause I wasn't the biggest fan of their colors. But I am planning to change two dergs into banes once i get the money.
I have Z E R O.......

I sold my hatches cause I wasn't the biggest fan of their colors. But I am planning to change two dergs into banes once i get the money.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
Just 2. I want more, but cant find any with colors I would want. I will probably wait a few weeks before getting any more. However thinking of changing 2 or 3 of my dragons into one at some point.
Just 2. I want more, but cant find any with colors I would want. I will probably wait a few weeks before getting any more. However thinking of changing 2 or 3 of my dragons into one at some point.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
one. Don't plan on using the other egg for a while so I can get my pixel money back up haha
one. Don't plan on using the other egg for a while so I can get my pixel money back up haha

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
7 and one boy I plan on changing into one and i'm not stopping there
7 and one boy I plan on changing into one and i'm not stopping there
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
One (1).

Same with Gaolers. I just don't care for them.
One (1).

Same with Gaolers. I just don't care for them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13