Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Banescales Do You Have
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have 4. I didn't hatch my eggs (I have horrible luck, so it'd just be a waste), but I breed-changed four dragons I already had. One of which I was actually considering getting rid of cause I couldn't get her to work. I've had her for 5 years, so I'm happy my love for her was reignited :D
I have 4. I didn't hatch my eggs (I have horrible luck, so it'd just be a waste), but I breed-changed four dragons I already had. One of which I was actually considering getting rid of cause I couldn't get her to work. I've had her for 5 years, so I'm happy my love for her was reignited :D
Just... one for now

I kept one of my Galore hatchlings and plan on turning some G1's into Banes
Just... one for now

I kept one of my Galore hatchlings and plan on turning some G1's into Banes
3dl8TjK.png

CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
4 days in and I have 11 (and a breeding project for number 12 but that's a primal-eye so it's gonna be a while)... RIP my savings.
4 days in and I have 11 (and a breeding project for number 12 but that's a primal-eye so it's gonna be a while)... RIP my savings.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
None. I have so far one for sure G1 that will soon be a Bane, but all the others I have are being sold.
I love Banescales, but so far I can't seem to be really sold on them. I really like their design and concept, but I just can't seem to find any I'm for sure keeping.
None. I have so far one for sure G1 that will soon be a Bane, but all the others I have are being sold.
I love Banescales, but so far I can't seem to be really sold on them. I really like their design and concept, but I just can't seem to find any I'm for sure keeping.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Three so far. Keeping an eye out for more, though!
Three so far. Keeping an eye out for more, though!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
Two, from the two eggs I've gotten
Two, from the two eggs I've gotten
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
One, fully gened. It is the only one i love site-wide. I wasn't too thrilled with Banescales, but OUGH i love marble/mottle
One, fully gened. It is the only one i love site-wide. I wasn't too thrilled with Banescales, but OUGH i love marble/mottle
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
In my lair? 3

In my heart? like a million
In my lair? 3

In my heart? like a million
GAji9p1.png
Three, and I'm planning on getting more.
Three, and I'm planning on getting more.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13