Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Banescales Do You Have
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Three. The two Galore hatches, and one gene project that I'd been having a ton of trouble with until Banescales came out. The unique genes work far better for her colors than modern genes. So, she can't wear apparel. That's fine with me, and I think I can work in some neat lore for her if I ever get around to it.
Three. The two Galore hatches, and one gene project that I'd been having a ton of trouble with until Banescales came out. The unique genes work far better for her colors than modern genes. So, she can't wear apparel. That's fine with me, and I think I can work in some neat lore for her if I ever get around to it.
dcwepb7-0f92573a-6b63-487b-954f-c478657c2d3f.png!o3rXXkG.gif
A pair of breed-changed G1s, I'm keeping my eggs for a birthday hatch!
A pair of breed-changed G1s, I'm keeping my eggs for a birthday hatch!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Haha Such a wide range. Sad that some don’t like ‘em, but that’s how the cookie crumbles. Hope they’re eventually going to make you all some treasure at least. I managed to stay about where I started by reselling genes. (Also got lucky with a Sugarplum gene in the Coli. [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
Haha Such a wide range. Sad that some don’t like ‘em, but that’s how the cookie crumbles. Hope they’re eventually going to make you all some treasure at least. I managed to stay about where I started by reselling genes. (Also got lucky with a Sugarplum gene in the Coli.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
2, that I'm keeping, atm. I'm being extremely picky with my banescales because I have a habit of impulse buying and then yeeting dragons not too long after. :U
2, that I'm keeping, atm. I'm being extremely picky with my banescales because I have a habit of impulse buying and then yeeting dragons not too long after. :U
UnyqHqE.png
I just have two. I hatched both my eggs and they were both female. So I sold one and bought a male. I now have zero free slots. I have 6 slots taken up by dragons I'm trying to sell, so I don't have room to get more. I will have 7 slots once I get the right hatchling from this one pair I bought just to get a specific color combo for my subspecies, but that's still almost nothing in terms of hatching eggs.

I'm going to have to get TWO lair expansions just so I have room for everything and can still hatch eggs. I still need to get two more subspecies dragons even after getting this one hatchling. And I need three more Banescales for lair balance. And that's IF I don't get a Banescale pair for a subspecies variant! I'm going to be so broke for so long in this game.
I just have two. I hatched both my eggs and they were both female. So I sold one and bought a male. I now have zero free slots. I have 6 slots taken up by dragons I'm trying to sell, so I don't have room to get more. I will have 7 slots once I get the right hatchling from this one pair I bought just to get a specific color combo for my subspecies, but that's still almost nothing in terms of hatching eggs.

I'm going to have to get TWO lair expansions just so I have room for everything and can still hatch eggs. I still need to get two more subspecies dragons even after getting this one hatchling. And I need three more Banescales for lair balance. And that's IF I don't get a Banescale pair for a subspecies variant! I'm going to be so broke for so long in this game.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Five. For now.
I intended to aim for one male and one female,
but I ended up with one boyo and two ladies on day one,
and just bought two more fellas.
Plus I've got at least one G1 I plan on scrolling over, so...
If only the didn't eat Insects like seemingly everything else in my lair. XC
Five. For now.
I intended to aim for one male and one female,
but I ended up with one boyo and two ladies on day one,
and just bought two more fellas.
Plus I've got at least one G1 I plan on scrolling over, so...
If only the didn't eat Insects like seemingly everything else in my lair. XC
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Just two, but I'm planning to add more once prices go down so my siblings can try to revive the blacksmithing techniques and styles that's been mostly lost over the ages after the fall of the ancient Banescales.
Just two, but I'm planning to add more once prices go down so my siblings can try to revive the blacksmithing techniques and styles that's been mostly lost over the ages after the fall of the ancient Banescales.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
4 2 are the Galore ones with one completed already. I'm just not in a hurry to gene the 2nd one hoping for another set of gene releases like Opal/Blossom a month after Gaolers released. The other 2 were just impulse buys when looking up other hatches in AH with one being fire and the other Arcane (My hatches were Lightning and Wind). I do plan to have 2 more that are my "dream dragons" but finding parents for them to make a pair us a pain. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]

2 are the Galore ones with one completed already. I'm just not in a hurry to gene the 2nd one hoping for another set of gene releases like Opal/Blossom a month after Gaolers released.

The other 2 were just impulse buys when looking up other hatches in AH with one being fire and the other Arcane (My hatches were Lightning and Wind).

I do plan to have 2 more that are my "dream dragons" but finding parents for them to make a pair us a pain.
23 and counting. At this point, ~20% of my lair are banescales.
23 and counting. At this point, ~20% of my lair are banescales.
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
Too many

(25 27 29 and I literally cannot stop buying them
Too many

(25 27 29 and I literally cannot stop buying them
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13