Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do I Create This Banescale?
1 2
I designed this Banescale in Scrying, but no dragon in auction has a Sand|Cream|Cream|Fire eyes combo. Not even without the fire eyes. XD Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this dragon happen? This is definitely my dream Banescale right here, so I hope it's possible. x3

Dream Banescale
I designed this Banescale in Scrying, but no dragon in auction has a Sand|Cream|Cream|Fire eyes combo. Not even without the fire eyes. XD Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this dragon happen? This is definitely my dream Banescale right here, so I hope it's possible. x3

Dream Banescale
Join my Stormy Cherub-Peregrine Breeding Quest/Challenge!

29b0ksz.jpg
I would suggest searching for a dragon (not banescale) that has the coloros, and then breedchange and gene them up c:
I would suggest searching for a dragon (not banescale) that has the coloros, and then breedchange and gene them up c:
underskrift-geo.png
It’s mostly a process of trial and error. Find dragons as close as possible to the goal; you probably want Tundras, Mirrors, Faes, or Guardians thanks to their short breeding cooldown. Also try to breed non-same breeds of these guys for a chance for a 5 egg nest. Find two dragons as close to the color range you want as possible; lenience is a good thing, because you might find you like of a similar color combo the same or even more! Try to get within 8 spaces of the colors you want in either direction; more is fine, but you’re less likely to get what you want. It’s finding the balance between “No, I HAVE to have breeders that look like this.” and “Well, I know my limits, so I’ll get something similar and hope what I want shows up.” that makes breeding projects work. When you get a dragon with desirable colors, be it through breeding or finding a dragon that fits the goal on the AH, breedchange and gene ‘em up!

Good luck, by the way!

@KrimsonCreature
It’s mostly a process of trial and error. Find dragons as close as possible to the goal; you probably want Tundras, Mirrors, Faes, or Guardians thanks to their short breeding cooldown. Also try to breed non-same breeds of these guys for a chance for a 5 egg nest. Find two dragons as close to the color range you want as possible; lenience is a good thing, because you might find you like of a similar color combo the same or even more! Try to get within 8 spaces of the colors you want in either direction; more is fine, but you’re less likely to get what you want. It’s finding the balance between “No, I HAVE to have breeders that look like this.” and “Well, I know my limits, so I’ll get something similar and hope what I want shows up.” that makes breeding projects work. When you get a dragon with desirable colors, be it through breeding or finding a dragon that fits the goal on the AH, breedchange and gene ‘em up!

Good luck, by the way!

@KrimsonCreature
@cordifolium

There’s no breed change scrolls for them.

I think this is imps #2 electric boogaloo.
@cordifolium

There’s no breed change scrolls for them.

I think this is imps #2 electric boogaloo.
@penguala

There are scrolls for them! You can find them in the treasure marketplace! :D i would also suggest checking out the dom shops in the "items for sale" forums to get them at a cheaper price c:
@penguala

There are scrolls for them! You can find them in the treasure marketplace! :D i would also suggest checking out the dom shops in the "items for sale" forums to get them at a cheaper price c:
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="cordifolium" date="2019-12-10 04:32:59" ] I would suggest searching for a dragon (not banescale) that has the coloros, and then breedchange and gene them up c: [/quote] Yeah, that's exactly what I did, but there was ZIP! XD @Azimyth Okay, those are good ideas. :oc I'll try the color range thing ib auction instead. I haven't used before, so I was unsure how to go about it. X3
cordifolium wrote on 2019-12-10 04:32:59:

Yeah, that's exactly what I did, but there was ZIP! XD

@Azimyth

Okay, those are good ideas. :oc I'll try the color range thing ib auction instead. I haven't used before, so I was unsure how to go about it. X3

29b0ksz.jpg
@cordifolium
@Azimyth
@penguala

This boy is the closest I could get, but I like the darker primary color!

With a breed change, and adding Cherub and Wraith genes, he'll look like this:

57287408 Banescale+Cherub+Wr

If can find a female of similar color range, I can breed them until I get Multi-gaze, thankfully my account is Fire element. :D
@cordifolium
@Azimyth
@penguala

This boy is the closest I could get, but I like the darker primary color!

With a breed change, and adding Cherub and Wraith genes, he'll look like this:

57287408 Banescale+Cherub+Wr

If can find a female of similar color range, I can breed them until I get Multi-gaze, thankfully my account is Fire element. :D

29b0ksz.jpg
Yep, it's time for you to start a breeding project! Worth it, I'd say - that's a gorgeous dragon. I love the pale cream fire! And cherub is severely underloved.

However, you should just breed for colors and apply the scrolls to the finished dragon. Sometimes if you have a breeding project where you want all treasure genes and you have a mate that came with gem genes, you can get away with geneing a parent -otherwise you'll be spending twice as much on genes as you have to. Just make sure the parents are compatible, and preferably a breed with a 15-day cooldown.
Yep, it's time for you to start a breeding project! Worth it, I'd say - that's a gorgeous dragon. I love the pale cream fire! And cherub is severely underloved.

However, you should just breed for colors and apply the scrolls to the finished dragon. Sometimes if you have a breeding project where you want all treasure genes and you have a mate that came with gem genes, you can get away with geneing a parent -otherwise you'll be spending twice as much on genes as you have to. Just make sure the parents are compatible, and preferably a breed with a 15-day cooldown.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Also, if you have the lair space, see if you can pick up two pairs! That way when you get babies that are close-but-not-quite, you can breed the offspring from the two original pairs for a much tighter range. Plus, the more pairs you have, the higher the chances of SOMEONE hitting the lucky number.
Also, if you have the lair space, see if you can pick up two pairs! That way when you get babies that are close-but-not-quite, you can breed the offspring from the two original pairs for a much tighter range. Plus, the more pairs you have, the higher the chances of SOMEONE hitting the lucky number.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@KrimsonCreature Oh. I have a sand-caramel/cream/cream breeding pair. I could put them on a fire nest the next time they are ready to breed, or I have this girl if you want to buy her to use? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57319213] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573193/57319213_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KrimsonCreature
Oh. I have a sand-caramel/cream/cream breeding pair. I could put them on a fire nest the next time they are ready to breed, or I have this girl if you want to buy her to use?

57319213_350.png
rx9OvHg.gif
1 2